Duskfire Glacier let me give you my life
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
I know this was supposed to be a spree between Njal x Tuwawi from here on out but Tyrr wouldn't just sit still in all of this, lol. Eep, sorry!

Týrr was silent as the banter between Tuwawi and the other ebony woman at Njal's side increased. Crystalline eyes caught Tuwawi's silent gesture and with a swiftness the rigid stance he'd taken had melted as he made to press closer to his ember Queen, prepared to protect her. Prepared to die for her if that was what it took. He resisted the urge to look away when Njal made contact with Tuwawi, his guard hairs bristling as he fought the urge to turn. He did not want to see it, of course, and in response he could not help the tight and wordless jeer he gave the scene, attempting to conquer his jealousy (though what did he expect really?) as it threatened to turn him green with it. Tuwawi had belonged to Njal long before he came on the scene and Týrr knew it, and while he had never meant to harbor these feelings for the ember Queen these things did not change the fact that he did, nevertheless. If Njal was allowed back in, his time frame had greatly diminished. He would either have to tell her how he felt and potentially ruin everything; and perhaps if that was the case, if it ended up making everything awkward then Manauia would get her wish to return to the Rise after all (because really who wanted to live with that awkwardness out of the closet, always in the same proximity, though he was not sure if he could shut off his loyalty simply out of embarrassment for that felt cowardly) or he could forever hold his peace.

He hadn't told Fox about his crush on her and though he didn't regret it now, he did not, exactly, want to live with regrets for at one point the Rekkr had regretted it; but he didn't know now. There would be time, later to think more upon the paths that had laid themselves out before him.

His heart stuttered in it's beats when Tuwawi cried for Njal to let go of her, unsure in how he should take it but knowing that she didn't want Njal to touch her. A low noise was given, as he stepped forward, a ghost of a movement, body tense once more as he prepared to step between the wayward lovers should Njal have pressed the issue, though it was the outspoken ebony female that claimed his attention as her and Tuwawi verbally sparred once more, ears slicking back as a soft snarl erupted from his muzzle, wrinkled back from his exposed teeth as the ebony woman dared to hold herself at a dominate position before Tuwawi. It was a challenge and he would not see his Queen dethroned from her own home. His own tail rose, insinuating that he did not acknowledge the ebony's female dominance display, that the only creature he would bow to was the woman whose side he had chosen to stand by, knowing all along that it might have been nothing more than a risk. Still, a risk he was willing to take.

Would he have held any power he would have spat at the three of them to get out but this was not his call and so he waited, albeit with baited breath and anticipation that had adrenaline pulsing through his veins.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
let me give you my life - by RIP Njal - February 18, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Echelon - February 19, 2015, 12:14 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tonravik - February 25, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Bassilth - February 25, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tezcacoatl - February 25, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tuwawi RIP - February 26, 2015, 03:37 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by RIP Njal - February 26, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by Echelon - February 26, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tonravik - February 27, 2015, 01:54 PM