Blacktail Deer Plateau You were my Versailles at night
288 Posts
Ooc — Kess
With a freshly killed hare clenched tightly is his jaws, Koda trotted lightly through the trees, looking for a super secret spot to stash the kill. He decided to try looking in some of the more remote reaches of the plateau, somewhere a little more difficult for raiders to access. He thought he was out there alone, until he heard a voice through the trees. It was Blue Willow.

He hadn't seen her since the hunt, and they had not parted on good terms. Koda hadn't been purposely trying to avoid her, their paths simply did not cross often, as Koda spent much of his time hunting or patrolling while Blue was tucked away tending to her babies. He decided to go say hello to her and whoever she was talking with, ask how the pups were doing, perhaps apologize for his behavior at the hunt.

He emerged from the trees, and there sat the beta female, apparently talking to herself. Koda cocked his head and gave Blue Willow a puzzled look. Had she finally snapped under the pressures of motherhood? No, she was talking to whoever was in the hole. He peered inside, and saw Saena looking back. Now, he had two pissed off women to deal with.

He decided to try and break the ice with a little small talk. Weather. That was a safe topic. "Hey ladies," he said, his voice muffled by the carcass. He set it down so he could speak properly. "Out enjoying the weather?"
Messages In This Thread
You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 03, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 04, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 04, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 04, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 06, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 08, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 09, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 11, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 25, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 26, 2015, 08:12 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 26, 2015, 11:27 PM