Let this be my new home.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
<3

Scarlett had the need to scout out Bearclaw Valley once more. She needed to make sure everything was perfect. Being a naturalist made her also want to check on all the different sorts of wildlife. Introducing a pack could cause some imbalance to this wonderful valley and she would dislike that to happen. She might also have been scouting for a good place for the alpha den. It would need to be big and able to support some extra chambers. Scarlet thad envisioned it all. She would have one main chamber where one entered. This was a big space for several wolves, and maybe a place for her future pups to play in. Then a chamber for Kove and her to sleep in. Another chamber for Adlartok. She couldn't really abandon him. Maybe later she added another chamber for packmates without a home.

Then an idea popped in her mind. Maybe she could let new members sleep in the den for a few days to bond with them. Then they really would be a tight family pack. Scarlett would love that. She wasn't sure if Adlartok would like that. Plus if she would have pups she might not want a stranger so close. Those were worries for later. Scarlett got out of the forest and trotted over the open fields that is when she easily sniffed out Kove.. and Rhythm. She waded through the lazy river and greeted them with a wagging tail. "Rhythm! You made it!," she spoke happily. "Kove," she hummed and licked him over his cheek.
Messages In This Thread
Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 04, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Scarlett - March 04, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 04, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Kove - March 04, 2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 04, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Scarlett - March 05, 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Kove - March 05, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 05, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Scarlett - March 05, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Let this be my new home. - by Rhythm - March 05, 2015, 04:03 PM