Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
last post from moi, thanks bby
"lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones"

[size=small]In a matter of mere seconds, the Amazon was up again, her sharp features and her disturbing emerald cat-eyes never losing the fecocity they had adopted since the first blow had been delivered. Maera instead, felt her lip twitch anxiously as a cold tingle ran through her vertebrae, making the teen's tail tip quiver as if to give entrance to Manauia's next action --which again came quick, and to Maera's dismay with awful precision.

A slurred yap cut through the air as the jaws of her opponent, her own packmate, met the vulnerable area of her neck, which despite not clutching with the fierceness of a wolf that seeks blood was still enough to make the teen cringe in pain as she silently praised the remaining bits of baby fat accumulated under her skin for acting as barrier between her and Manauia's sharp razor teeth.

"ow", she growled through jagged breaths as she wriggled away forcefully from the female's grasp, her pinkish tongue already hanging tiredly from the corner of her mouth but her hazel eyes never putting out the ferocious fire within them.
Quickly, with no warning aside from her own cut breaths, the Princess of the Glacier launched herself back to the fighting court, her intentions to wrestle until her legs crumbled beneath her pushing her to dive again for the Amazon's quick feet. [/SIZE]
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - March 04, 2015, 10:28 PM