Duskfire Glacier let me give you my life
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
We want to get this thread done and archived, so please let @Tuwawi reply please. You'll all have a chance to react at the end. Thanks!

It was the wrong move. Placing himself before her, closing their proximity - perhaps even returning at all. Wrong. Wrong. As Tuwawi recoiled from his touch Njal's jaw set firm, and he allowed it - did not pursue that which he desperately wanted. For her ire had been ignited once more, by words that made him turn as well. Tuwawi was harsh to the Tartokian wolves but that was unavoidable; Tonravik was harsh because it was in her nature, but Njal could not let her be. As soon as the dark woman was rising to challenge the fire beside him, things moved so much faster. Tuwawi glowered at the woman, Tyrr rose and stepped forwards to her defense, and the pressure of the moment threatened them all. Njal side-stepped so that he was, initially, between the darkness and the fire; but as his own gaze landed upon the agitated boy at Tuwawi's side, his roar could not be contained.

"Step back, all of you." He demanded, his tone seeded with strain. Would any of them listen? Not likely. Regardless of this, Njal stepped towards Tyrr and felt instinct overwhelm him, as it did the others. The Sveijarn patriarch took a few abrupt steps around Tuwawi and stood before Tyrr, a grimace of fangs hardly contained. A cape of silver stood along his spine, while his tail had erected to a dominant position; he dared not take his eyes off of Tyrr. It was hard enough to stand there without assaulting him outright. But his voice carried, punctuated by a deep rumble. "Tonravik, step down, this is not the time to give in to your ego." If she did not listen, then their entire plan would be forefit; their aggreement nullified. And he would force her back out from the shadow of the glacier along with her fellow shadow.

"We come in peace." He reiterated, and finally flashed a glance towards Tuwawi - but she was likely unable to see it. For that brief breath his gaze softened, but as he returned his attention to Tyrr, Njal once more became true steel.

"Are we welcome here or not?" The beast questioned - to his wife, although he looked now upon the chocolate-coated fool - and before an answer could be given, appended, "If the wolves here are your most loyal and devoted, then you do not have many. Let me help you -" As he spoke this, Njal eased back a step and tried to relax, as a sign of good faith, but his jowls trembled with the need to dominate. He spoke to the ruddy red that spiked along Tuwawi's tousled spine, "Let me help, Tuwawi."
Messages In This Thread
let me give you my life - by RIP Njal - February 18, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Echelon - February 19, 2015, 12:14 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tonravik - February 25, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Bassilth - February 25, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tezcacoatl - February 25, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tuwawi RIP - February 26, 2015, 03:37 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by RIP Njal - February 26, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by Echelon - February 26, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tonravik - February 27, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Bassilth - March 01, 2015, 08:45 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tezcacoatl - March 02, 2015, 05:36 PM