Be my little flashlight
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: I checked the constellation and found out that without knowing I have seen it in the nightsky before. The stars that form it always reminded me a sickle. Now I know that it's, in fact, Orion's belt. High-five for the new knowledge! :)

It was a good thing that Osprey knew at least one star in the sky - the Polaris, the brightest one. Now that she thought more about it, she recalled that her father had told her about it before and that it had a very nice name too. Different yet a bit funny and she had made jokes about it being the "Serious star of them all". Sirius was the right name though.

She followed the owl's description and her initial fear that she would quickly get lost in, what he was telling to her, disappeared, once she caught sight of the aforementioned three stars in the line. Osprey gave out a little joyous "woof" for her discovery. Happy as a kid, who had got hang of a game, she found the Betelgeuse too. Or what she thought it was.

However, she did not see Gemini, because there were so many stars around it and she had no idea, where to start to look for it. But the little story that the owl told her made up for the disappointment she felt for her failure. Then something occurred to her: "I remember now... my father said that there were bears living in the sky too. Do you know, where to see those?"
Messages In This Thread
Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - February 13, 2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Keyx - February 13, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - February 14, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Keyx - February 15, 2015, 05:53 AM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - February 15, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Keyx - February 17, 2015, 02:11 AM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - February 17, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Keyx - February 21, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - February 21, 2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Keyx - February 26, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Be my little flashlight - by Osprey - March 05, 2015, 05:35 PM