Duskfire Glacier let me give you my life
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
i had to post, 'm sorry; tonravik wouldn't take that quietly ;_; this will make things easier! because tonravik wouldn't really... have changed her behavior... and ton = the holdup!

This challenge was not for the pale Tyrr, who overstepped his own bounds between even Tuwawi and himself by putting himself up to their par; she would chase the beast from the land that had no personal claim on it since the day the mated pair first departed, except for whoever was strongest. That was life. Attachment to any one thing was pathetic, and Tonravik snarled to Echelon, her would-be Beta in the situation, to mind him. She regarded him with a dismissive flick of an ear thereafter; he was not her fight, after all. That was Njal's place, now, if he saw himself as alpha male at. She merely needed Echelon to mind the wolf who lacked the instinct to let the women figure things out themselves.

The battle would be between herself and the current ruler, matriarch of Sveijarn. It was the way of the wolf, hardly personal, even if Tonravik thought the woman a halfwit for screeching the way she did. She had no intent to kill anyone, simply remove them from the place if that need-be done.

None could prevent the natural order of things. They might snap and defend and whimper this cannot be, but if her challenge went unacknowledged, she was as good as Queen of this hunk of Ice, and Njal could stand beside her. There was no right or wrong way to Tonravik, only a way; and she had the will for it.

She observed Njal in the corner of her eye going to take Tyrr. It was when he regarded her specifically that the statue shifted, ear turning in his direction. And once she comprehended his words, Tonravik let out a snarl herself. Ego. Ego. Tonravik owed Njal nothing more. She had given him the nerve to return home, after all. Without her, he would not have come here at all; she had brought him to his heart, who disappointed her. They all disappointed her. Tonravik wanted no part of this any longer. She had come to aid, and was received ill.

Tonravik lifted her lip in contempt, tail rigidly half-mast behind her. We will go. We are unwelcome. With that said, Tonravik moved to depart. Her attention was everywhere, and she knew Echelon, too, would watch their backs as well.
Messages In This Thread
let me give you my life - by RIP Njal - February 18, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Echelon - February 19, 2015, 12:14 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tonravik - February 25, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Bassilth - February 25, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tezcacoatl - February 25, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tuwawi RIP - February 26, 2015, 03:37 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by RIP Njal - February 26, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: let me give you my life - by Echelon - February 26, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tonravik - February 27, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Bassilth - March 01, 2015, 08:45 PM
RE: let me give you my life - by Tezcacoatl - March 02, 2015, 05:36 PM