The Sunspire No other shotgun rider
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I had to laugh at Suma, haha. He's so awkward when he tries to be romantic, lol.

At one point, leaving The Sunspire wouldn't have bothered Sumayl, and before things had become serious between Vienna and himself he had considered it with an resolute severity, unsure if he could bear to live under a Beta's rule that he could not stand. And in truth Sumayl knew he could leave it now, but it would be harder than it would have been, not even considering Vienna into the equation. Sumayl wasn't the kind of man that ran away when things became trying, and that included constantly disagreeing and fighting with leaders even if it seemed relatively stupid to keep putting himself in that position. Eventually, they would have to do something about him and the arrogance in Sumayl leaned heavily towards leaving with his dignity still in tact as opposed to being chased out. His ego, however, could be nurtured back to health but his heart, now that was a delicate thing. Leaving Vienna had never been an option and would never be an option. Theoretically, he could do it. It wouldn't physically kill him, but he would feel her absence in the way someone felt the absence of a lung. Cheesy as it sounded, she was undeniably his better half, so much apart of him in ways he had always scoffed at before, but now understood with a refreshing amount of clarity.

He was silent as she spoke, ears slicking back to rest at half mast as he inched closer to her, stretching his muzzle in an attempt to draw it slowly against hers. The golden Ostrega had been favoring his silence, contemplating heavily. If Vienna wasn't going to leave him, no matter what, and if he wasn't going to leave her, also no matter what, he knew that there was only one thing to do. He hadn't wanted to rush anything, but in the same vein there was no sense in waiting when had been spoken to be resolute upon both sides. It was okay that she hadn't told him she loved him yet, her words had been enough to convey it, without needing her to actually say it.

“I'm not trying to rush you or anything, and you don't have to answer this right here and now. If you want to take time or wait or something I'm okay with that,” It all made sense to him but he wouldn't push her. “but what do you say about making this official between us?” Sumayl was not a romantic. He didn't know how to be all sappy about it, probably would mess it up even if he'd tried but he drew back some, unsure to how to go about proposing. “Would you do me the honor of becoming my mate, Vienna?”

Messages In This Thread
No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 14, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 15, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 16, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 16, 2015, 07:19 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 18, 2015, 07:36 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 18, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 20, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 22, 2015, 08:08 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 22, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 26, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - March 06, 2015, 04:52 PM