I'm my only chance
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Last post from me since this feels like a natural wrap up to this thread. Thanks for it; and i'm so sorry tyrr is such a butthole! #CharacterDevelopmentForTheWin

The boy was tempting whatever fates guided them, by speaking so audaciously to the Rekkr, who believed wholly in Tuwawi's plight. These two things before him were nothing short of infections to the Glacier, and they needed to be cut out before they drug it down into the ground. Týrr struggled between wanting to laugh and wanting to rip Adlartok's tongue out of his mouth for being so disrespectful to a higher ranked wolf than him. The Rekkr did not like having rank thrown in his face and under normal circumstances would not have thrown it into another's face but he itched to here and now. He was a prince and he did not need this insignificant, worthless slave to tell him off. “Insolent child,” A foolish, insolent child in which would find his life ended untimely if he didn't learn his place in the world, but Tezcacoatl Týrr would not kill him this day. The Rekkr balked at the boy's spew of words, of how he, Týrr, was so blinded by his affection for Tuwawi. The Rekkr had thought he'd done a good job of keeping his feelings towards the Ember Queen under wraps, yet it would seem this child had somehow picked up on it. Týrr did not retaliate, he let the child's words, attempts at being threatening, the Rekkr was sure, bounce off of him because they were worthless to him. Words from a child who did not belong here, anyway.

Týrr's lip lifted when Scarlett told him to leave because it was her den site. The Rekkr could and would go anywhere he pleased, for it didn't truly belong to her. It was a mound of earth. Just as his own den was. Defiance struck the amazon prince true and for a moment he held tall. “You call me a cur and yet you have no manners, either. No respect, either of you.” Týrr spoke to them over his shoulder, crystalline eyes hard and cutting. Cold as the glacier that the pack was named for. “Teach that insolent child respect, Scarlett. Or I promise he will lose his tongue the next time.” He had threatened Gunnar's life for less, and if she did not think he would make good on his promise then she was sorely mistaken.

With his final piece spoken Týrr waitied for a moment, lingering to hear Scarlett's reaction before he departed, wordless, his destination unknown. Simply, he wished to get as far away from the two as he possibly could.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 06, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 07, 2015, 06:40 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 16, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 21, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - February 23, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Scarlett - February 24, 2015, 03:48 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Tezcacoatl - February 28, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Adlartok - March 07, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: I'm my only chance - by Scarlett - March 07, 2015, 03:53 PM