Blacktail Deer Plateau you can run, but you can't hide
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
fox out. :)

It seemed he did not want to play their little game any longer (even though he had started it in the first place). She wondered why he had specifically pointed out that he was the Alpha male of the pack. Perhaps there was a female lingering somewhere nearby. Or maybe he just had some kind of complex that made him assert his masculinity everywhere he went. Fox decided against making a comment about it, even though she kept it up her sleeve for later use.

"We already went over this," she replied. "I’m from the BPBP... and I’m not stupid enough to give you my name." Fox would never admit to being smart, but she liked to think that she was not a complete fool. "Speaking of the BPBP, I really should get going. There are so many other packs I need to inspect." With a dip of her head and an awkward bow, Fox darted away. The conversation was starting to get boring, and she was sure she could find more feathers to ruffle elsewhere.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
you can run, but you can't hide - by RIP Fox - February 12, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 13, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by RIP Fox - February 13, 2014, 11:55 AM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 13, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by RIP Fox - February 13, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 13, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by RIP Fox - February 13, 2014, 01:01 PM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 13, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by RIP Fox - February 13, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: you can run, but you can't hide - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 13, 2014, 04:21 PM