Blackfeather Woods A tale to be told
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke liked this idea. Because walking over the enemy lines to then slowly work like a decease from the inside was twice as good as just a war. The male grinned. "Sounds logical," he returned. "She was talking about attacking Duskfire. I figured we would join but this is even better. Do we have any intel on the scent or looks of this pup? Is it the age of yours or older?" Burke would need to know before he took the wrong child. The large male wasn't sure if he liked another child to train. He met two of the three of Meldresi's pups and they were paws full of work.

"Perfect," he hummed. "I only walked past the territory," the male corrected. "What I saw was one big glacier in the middle of two peaks, I could see hints of a lake at the bottom, the pines obscured the vision," Burke spoke. The large male's brain was rattling. Did they know someone who was in that pack, better even one that ---- "Wasn't Kove's girlfriend from that pack? He would scent like the glacier after he visited her. It was the same scent I'm sure of it. What if I pay a visit to her and Kove to ask about secret entrances and weak spots?," he advised his alpha. "We could get some great intel." Burke was expecting this female to just tell them, otherwise he might have to trick her. While still being respectful his brother Kove of course. Maybe he could even ask Kove, maybe he got a good view of the territory.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
A tale to be told - by Burke - March 02, 2015, 08:54 AM
RE: A tale to be told - by Meldresi - March 02, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: A tale to be told - by Burke - March 03, 2015, 05:26 AM
RE: A tale to be told - by Meldresi - March 06, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: A tale to be told - by Burke - March 07, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: A tale to be told - by Meldresi - March 08, 2015, 07:19 PM
RE: A tale to be told - by Burke - March 09, 2015, 03:08 AM
RE: A tale to be told - by Meldresi - March 11, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: A tale to be told - by Burke - March 12, 2015, 03:08 AM