Blacktail Deer Plateau the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mordecai brought interesting information to him, news of a new pack it would seem, and Dante immediately assumed him to hold the title of outrider. He doubted he would have recieved report otherwise and those who did not hold the station did not often wander, let alone bring back information to share.

"I appreciate it," he replied thoughtfully. So they were to have a few new neighbors then, thinking back to when Kesuk had brought a similar tale of a new pack looking to found. "I may need to go check some of these out myself, someday soon. Ensure the sort of neighbors we will have. Did they speak at all of their leader?" He assumed they were not too unfriendly towards him, for he appeared uninjured. Dante hoped that was the case at least. He had given an amicable enough laugh when talking about the 'yearlings', after all.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher - by Mordecai - February 15, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher - by Dante RIP - March 09, 2015, 06:19 AM