Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Alrighty! Also, feel free to PP if you wish that they had more sessions behind the scenes (we can always have more too for trade). She'd have kept it up if Maera wanted :)

Maera was unable to avoid her, but also didn't try to submit. Good. Many who she surprised with that move immediately tried to out of instinct, but an Amazon does not submit lest absolutely necessary. Seemed she had the courage to stand in the face of such a fierce lunge. The younger likely knew Manauia did not wish to harm her, but it still took strength to be so conscious of that in the midst of a fight. It meant she was thinking rather than letting instinct or emotion rule.

Releasing her as she wriggled free, she readied herself for the next attack, and sure enough, her opponent was ready for more. Impressed that she was not yet spent, she would continue to spar with her until she was ready or Manauia deemed it enough. At the present it was not clear which would come first.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Manauia IA - March 09, 2015, 12:29 PM