Blacktail Deer Plateau the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
He nodded agreeably; Dante would most certainly have to see for himself what kind of neighbors they had. At best, Mordecai could only speak of a few of them, as in that present moment he had not ventured far enough to speak of them all. Figuring out who were their neighbors versus who were less likely to be considered neighbors was well, always a stunt. Even there, he would have thought the Spine somewhat in their pool of neighbors, but they were at least a good day's venture away. Far enough away that their lives were mild in comparison to the ones that had taken up residence across a shared plain.

"I didn't really get a chance to ask many questions," he admitted once prompted. "The pair seemed more interested in bickering with each other. When they weren't, they were guarded at best." As to why, he couldn't have said; he hadn't gained the opportunity to find out, let alone stay long enough to discover anything more about them. A shrug followed what he offered, a mere conveyance that he did not know what to make of them just yet. And as it were, Mordecai wasn't quite the one to push when it was clear pushing would do no good.

"What other neighbors do we have around here? I can't say I'm terribly familiar with the areas to our east and south, but I believe there's a pack somewhere there." He knew he had met scouts from somewhere thereabout, but the name of the territory escaped him. The Spine had always been so isolated and for the most part, he had lacked the opportunities to venture out too far for too long. Here, he did not feel those limitations.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher - by Mordecai - February 15, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher - by Mordecai - March 09, 2015, 01:21 PM