Totoka River made flesh [m]
[EXIT, PURSUED BY BEAR]
53 Posts
Ooc —
srry i was waiting to see how my thread with caiaphas would span out for plotting reasons before posting to you but i dont want to keep you waiting forever, is it ok if we post-date this for after this thread?

an insidious cackle fit to spume from the deviant as lasher finally realized the meaning squirming behind his tormenters metaphorical conjectures, and caved under the wanting pressure of his loins.

bartok began to mutter, seemingly to himself, but it was obvious his intention for lasher to hear: "bartok would not want... dog to... moil too hard..." he slowly – ponderously – clutched the branchlet and began creeping back and forth on his perch.

after a few moments of this, bartok looked upon the suitor from on high and cleared his throat, doing his best to communicate his stipulation without leaving room for misinterpretation. with a great effort and investment in clarity, the pitch bird dropped his speech deficit and mimicked the solemn voice of someone he had once heard. "something has been stolen from her. she anguishes nightly." his whole body shuddered and heaved a plaintive exhale. he resumed his back and forth pacing. "surely she would do.. anything to get it back." he continued suggestively, glancing at lasher from the rim of his eye.
Messages In This Thread
made flesh [m] - by Lasher - February 12, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: made flesh [m] - by Bartok - February 12, 2015, 11:37 PM
RE: made flesh [m] - by Lasher - February 16, 2015, 02:10 AM
RE: made flesh [m] - by Bartok - February 19, 2015, 07:52 PM
RE: made flesh [m] - by Lasher - February 22, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: made flesh [m] - by Bartok - February 23, 2015, 11:21 PM
RE: made flesh [m] - by Lasher - February 25, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: made flesh [m] - by Bartok - March 09, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: made flesh [m] - by Lasher - March 11, 2015, 10:35 PM