Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
While sitting and waiting for Charon or - hopefully not - anyone else to come and greet her at the borders, Osprey enjoyed her rest. She looked around at the surrounding area with curious eyes - it had not changed much since her last visit and with a little effort she could also remember some of the paths that she had frequently taken during her walks, while she had stayed at the bay. However a sudden tug somewhere in her belly, made her cast a surprized gaze down at her sides, which - despite her very active lifestyle - seemed a little more round than usual. But since after the first tug, nothing followed, she didn't think much about it at that moment.

It was a little later, when she saw a familiar form running in her direction and she - despite her aching feet - got up to greet her friend properly. When Charon had come close enough for her to have a good look at him, she was surprised to find out that the little pup she had met the last time had grown into a fine young man that was at the same height she was. "No, I came, because I wanted to see you," she replied, wondering, how did the kid know Dante and why should the leader of the plateau need to tell her to do anything. "So, how have you been?" she asked, sitting down again, since it seemed to be a more comfortable way to carry her weight.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon - by Osprey - March 10, 2015, 05:24 PM