They say we are what we are, but we don't have to be
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

To say Scarlett was shocked by the little sea wolf's reaction was just an understatement. Maybe these salty smelling wolves really disliked others. The red eyed female glanced at the youngster curiously. She was a bit reminded of every time she met Charon. He was also a bit stubborn and quick to say no. Ah well. Maybe most pups were like that. In the beginning Adlartok was like that too. Maybe all teenage boys were. Scarlett wouldn't know since she didn't had a litter of her own, yet. Her tail kept wagging in a gentle matter. "Oh, of course a big strong man like you wants to cross the water himself. I get it," She returned with that same kind and warm tone.

Scarlett had to admit that the youngster looked so adorable. A soft hum came of her lips as she sat down. "You might think to cross at a more shallow part, but that is where the current is the strongest. Maybe a middle ground is better," she advised. Scarlett wondered what the pup was doing here. Was he just playing? Or did the little one had a goal to go to? "Are going going somewhere? I know this location very well by now. Maybe I can point you in the right direction," she offered. She couldn't just abandon the teenager. Could she?

Messages In This Thread
RE: They say we are what we are, but we don't have to be - by Scarlett - March 11, 2015, 02:58 AM