Give me that summer coat!
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I put a feather as header because .... @Keyx

Scarlett walked through the valley that she was calling her home now. The female was started to shed heavily. She was worried that her owl friend Keyx couldn't find her anymore since she relocated a bit. Would howling to an owl work? He wouldn't understand the difference between howls. Or could he? Scarlett should ask the owl that after she found him. Her fur was starting to itch and she really wanted to get rid of it. The pale female looked up at the skies and searched the trees. Then she tried it, just for her own sake of finding one owl in these big lands. Scarlett threw her maw up in the air and then howled, calling out for her fellow navigator. Navigator was the same as naturalist in wolf language.

Scarlett looked around, scanning the edges of the valley. Her howl did echo through the valley splendidly because of the high and steep walls. The red eyed female moved her teeth over her butt were a pluck of hair was itching her. She spit the pluck of fur from her mouth. Well at least Keyx would have more than enough to built several nests. Scarlett was pleased that she could help her friend. Her pigments fur would at least have a purpose for someone else. Scarlett howled once more just in case. Maybe she should look for the owl outside the valley. Maybe she should travel to Otatso Wetlands to look for the owl. But what if her friend was on her way? She promptly sat down, next to the river so she was visible for the winged creature.

Messages In This Thread
Give me that summer coat! - by Scarlett - March 11, 2015, 04:22 AM
RE: Give me that summer coat! - by Keyx - March 13, 2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Give me that summer coat! - by Scarlett - March 13, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Give me that summer coat! - by Keyx - March 16, 2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Give me that summer coat! - by Scarlett - March 16, 2015, 02:16 PM