Blacktail Deer Plateau gethsemane
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
;.; I wish I didn't have to stay in character darn it, Lasher is so adorably perfect

He apologized, which Dante almost opened his mouth to refute, for surely it was he who missed the mark.... but the confirmation that came kept him from doing so. Instead he reeled, the words out in the open not ones that he had ever expected to hear. He would not lie and say that he had never considered the notion... before Lasher and Peregrine had officially begun their own pairing, he had toyed with the idea. But that had been hypothetical, never to enter the realms of reality. A passing fancy. This was a far different beast to contend with and Dante hardly felt himself up to the task.

Lasher was full of love, able to have room enough in his heart for Peregrine, for Blue Willow, for the countless other lovers that had likely fallen to the gentle Beta's magnetic charms. But Dante... he hardly felt he had room enough for one. His affections were hard pressed to be given and, once they were, he knew that they could not be shared, at least not with two at the same time. It was not Blue Willow's presence that stopped him, not so long as he would know the woman was ok with the arrangement. It was obvious Lasher did not share his limitations, and that was no bother to the silver Alpha. It was instead his own uncertainty. Were his feelings towards Lasher strong enough to be deemed unplatonic? The lack of assurance on the matter troubled him, for he felt the fact that he even had to ask was rather... telling.

"And if I do not have an answer for you.... is that unacceptable?" He could not tell him the feelings were returned, because to do so would be a lie of uncertainty. But neither could he say for sure that they were not. He felt that the internal struggle showed plainly upon his face, so he fought to hide it beneath composure, not wishing to upset. "I am not good with such things." He had no experience from which to draw, and no clue as to how to proceed in finding out. He had professed before to be quite lacking in terms of forming friendship... this was tenfold true when it came to affairs of the heart.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
gethsemane - by Lasher - February 25, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: gethsemane - by Dante RIP - March 01, 2015, 03:20 AM
RE: gethsemane - by Lasher - March 04, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: gethsemane - by Dante RIP - March 06, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: gethsemane - by Lasher - March 06, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: gethsemane - by Dante RIP - March 07, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: gethsemane - by Lasher - March 07, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: gethsemane - by Dante RIP - March 09, 2015, 06:09 AM
RE: gethsemane - by Lasher - March 09, 2015, 10:47 PM
RE: gethsemane - by Dante RIP - March 11, 2015, 09:38 AM