Blackfeather Woods A tale to be told
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke instantly made a mental note of the coloration of the male. He rather have a scent but this vivid description would do. The large male nodded slowly. Burke instantly realized the names didn't add up. Larus was a name he heard often in the north. A lot of wolves had Icelandic names. He never knew what the female was named until Meldresi told him so. "I was just about to say the same but maybe the father is Icelandic? I didn't smell any males on her though...," he spoke, seeing Meldresi' thought process. The topic moved to Kove's girlfriend. Ah, Scarlett, so that was her name. That would come in handy later on.

"Yes. I know. But since she was exiled, it means she has no connections with this pack anymore, and will most likely not return. It is a perfect way to get information more easily," Burke returned, wanting to press his idea on the matter. Surely he would go spy on Duskfire lands but he would also have a talk with Kove's little girlfriend. "Alright. It seems we are on one line then. I will go scout of the landscape make several cuts into the territory, I will also speak to this Scarlett." He was pretty good with manipulating. He could tell her he was looking for Kove and then start a chat with her, make it extra casual. He might even visit her first so he had some secret entrances into their lands.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
A tale to be told - by Burke - March 02, 2015, 08:54 AM
RE: A tale to be told - by Meldresi - March 02, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: A tale to be told - by Burke - March 03, 2015, 05:26 AM
RE: A tale to be told - by Meldresi - March 06, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: A tale to be told - by Burke - March 07, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: A tale to be told - by Meldresi - March 08, 2015, 07:19 PM
RE: A tale to be told - by Burke - March 09, 2015, 03:08 AM
RE: A tale to be told - by Meldresi - March 11, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: A tale to be told - by Burke - March 12, 2015, 03:08 AM