Blacktail Deer Plateau the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
For strangers to be guarded with another on their borders was not uncommon, and at least guarded was preferable to hostile. He wondered if such behavior spoke of strong or weak leadership... It could be the alpha had such control of the pack, his or her wolves were made to keep civil, or it could be that they were lax in defense. It was interesting that they would bicker before a stranger though.

"I am not the best to ask, but I know some." He didnt leave often, nor had he explored this area extensively. "There is the sunspire mountain pack, to the east. They are a decent bunch. There is apparently another pack founding to the south as well, though I do not know what their status is. Kesuk brought word of that. Stavanger bay does not really border us, but they are near enough and somewhat of allies. We are on good terms, for they have harbored some of our number at times." He had to think after that, for he could not remember if any others lay in the area. "I believe that is the extent of my knowledge." He had met the spire leader, but never had he met Ragnar. Perhaps he should remedy that. His wife, Thistle, had been lovely once she realized he wasn't a threat.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher - by Mordecai - February 15, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher - by Dante RIP - March 12, 2015, 08:33 AM