Give me that summer coat!
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

Scarlett didn't had to wait long before there was a figure on the horizon. Her tail started wagging at the sight of the owl. Her white coat was still winter thickness and she wanted to get rid of it. The female laid down when Keyx landed. "Hi Keyx!!," She greeted. Scarlett was so pleased to see him. Her coat would be finally gone. "You can make a lot of artworks and nests with this, trust me," Scarlett spoke. She would probably stay laying down like this so Keyx had more easier access. Once he would reach her belly that would be another story. Her tail wagged. "Please, feel free to start when you are ready. I want my summer coat."

Scarlett rested her head on her paws, being actually really comfortable in the warmth that came with spring. Her white coat seemed extra shiny in the sun. The albino slowly closed her eyes, it was a pretty nice feeling to be groomed like this. Soon the heaviness will be gone. "It has been awhile, hasn't it? I have my own pack now, Keyx. I'm the alpha. I mean.. leader.. president?," She tried to speak in his language.

Messages In This Thread
Give me that summer coat! - by Scarlett - March 11, 2015, 04:22 AM
RE: Give me that summer coat! - by Keyx - March 13, 2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Give me that summer coat! - by Scarlett - March 13, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Give me that summer coat! - by Keyx - March 16, 2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Give me that summer coat! - by Scarlett - March 16, 2015, 02:16 PM