my favorite mistake (territory discovery)
sorry for party rockin'
133 Posts
Ooc — Emy
Not only was the terrain shiftier than a stick shift but it wasn't exactly a place with a mild climate on top of that. He abstained from shuddering himself right off the edge of the bluff and elicited a miserable little whine beneath his breath as a chill trickled down his spine...a cold slap of wind to his face made his eyes water involuntarily. He could see Kinta Flatlands spread out before him though it was blurred by both distance and his temporary blindness; the slight shift of wind to the south brought to his attention a very familiar scent - the leaders of the Vale - though he wasn't able to accurately categorize their faces to the smell.

His name being called above the howl of the gale was not expected. He stiffened and twisted his neck to peer down the little gravel slope to his left...the sight of a dearly beloved coppery mane making his heart shriek with a mixture of both delight and embarrassment.

"Ah! Nuata!" he answered with a casual expression scrawled into his features (his eyes however screamed of unspoken terror). "Fancy meeting you in a place like this!"

SAVE ME his inner mind wailed.

set by Emy

Messages In This Thread
my favorite mistake (territory discovery) - by Ariston - February 11, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: my favorite mistake (territory discovery) - by Xi'nuata - February 11, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: my favorite mistake (territory discovery) - by Ariston - February 15, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: my favorite mistake (territory discovery) - by Xi'nuata - February 23, 2014, 09:20 AM

Current time: June 08, 2024, 02:33 PM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.