Whitefish River What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine
Mara has some light scars on her flank from a recent battle as well as a light limp on her right forepaw.
165 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
This is my last post since this thread is severely outdated, thanks to me lol

She grinned at Runt. It was funny how they had thought both names had suited her, but that was probably because they were really perfect for her. Runt was definitely like a tsunami, or a cobra. Or a riptide as well. They were all powerful, and they struck fast, just like Mara's best friend.

Along with her turning one in April, Mara noticed that Runt was getting bigger and soon she would be bigger then her. Unlike Runt, Mara was not a pup, and she would unfortunately not grow anymore. Runt still had a lot of time left to get bigger.

The russet soon to be alphess smiled as she looked at Runt, proud of how much she had grown, not just in size, but in character as well. She was a strong young woman now.

"I think those are perfect!" she barked happily as they padded off further along the border.
Messages In This Thread
What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 14, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 14, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 14, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 15, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 15, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 15, 2015, 11:57 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 18, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 21, 2015, 12:43 AM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 22, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 23, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - March 13, 2015, 04:21 PM