send my name to the owls, will i see you far below?
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

[Image: yu9tuLH.png]

Aella was the first to see the Duskfire defense approaching. She howled to alert her pack, but it was of little use, they would all soon be defeated by the evidently more prepared Glacier wolves.

The flaming amazon confronted a platinum-furred female, one that she thought would be easy to take down in battle with her ferocious abilities in combat. But how wrong she was. She did fight, and for a moment she felt confident, but the voice of her Alpha, commanding a retreat made things quickly spiral down for the fiery warrior. It was clear to her now that Caiaphas was but a weak dog, lacking every aspect needed to be a strong leader, and it made her blood boil inside.

Bassilth was quick to overcome the Amazon, striking over and over again, until Aella decided she had taken too much pain for Caiaphas when she didn't even deserve it. She retreated, reluctantly following her defeated troop back to the coast.

----------------------------------------------- ~ o ~ -----------------------------------------------

PM if you're interested in warrior/tactician/fisher threads

Messages In This Thread
RE: send my name to the owls, will i see you far below? - by Aella - March 13, 2015, 04:55 PM