Silvertip Mountain Our holiday resort
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful hadn't expected such a venomous comeback to his words. He knew the two didn't get on but refused to accept that anything was this bad. It had been a long time since the pack had founded surely they could let go and move on from that? Rather than make this personal he looked at her, his eyes almost cold. "Then who do you recommend?" he asked her, his tone void of any emotion at all.

Without giving her chance to reply he launched into his explanation. "I would ask you, but two of us as leaders will give us less time together than we have now. This is make us a priority. Tempest is flighty at the best of times, she had never shown any skills that would lend me to give her leadership. Both Copper and Jensen I have known for less time and neither show much interests in their trades. I don't want a leader that sets a bad example. Maybe to start with Bindi had no intentions of staying, maybe she was in this for herself but she has given me no cause to think that of late. She has been kind, thoughtful and looked out for this pack numerous times. I have seen her defend this pack from trespassers that did not respect our borders, I have seen her obey my word even if she disagreed with my opinion, I have seen her lead a pack hunt. She is the only one I can think of to help me and let me spend more time with our children."

He paused to take a breath. "However, if you know of someone better, if know of someone more qualified to help me, if you feel the need to make this so personal that my asking Bindi so I can spend time with you does not meet your approval then please? I'm all ears."
Messages In This Thread
Our holiday resort - by FitzDutiful - February 18, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Our holiday resort - by Raissa - February 18, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Our holiday resort - by FitzDutiful - February 26, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: Our holiday resort - by Raissa - February 27, 2015, 07:20 PM
RE: Our holiday resort - by FitzDutiful - February 28, 2015, 05:54 AM
RE: Our holiday resort - by Raissa - March 13, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Our holiday resort - by FitzDutiful - March 14, 2015, 03:47 AM
RE: Our holiday resort - by Raissa - March 21, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Our holiday resort - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Our holiday resort - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 02:18 PM