The Sunspire No other shotgun rider
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Sumayl felt Vienna as she had leaned into his touch and a small smile pulled, automatic and unbidden, across his lips. The worst wasn't over yet, he had the distinct feeling, but it was easier knowing where they stood on things. Together. If someone had told the playboy Ostrega that he would be standing here, (relatively) happy and content with the girl of his dreams, proposing to her — albeit without an ounce of romance — when he was younger he might have burst out laughing. He hadn't believed in love, let alone true love. That was fairy-tale bullshit. It hadn't existed to him. He had been content with getting what he wanted from girls on mutual terms and understandings and leaving them. He had tried that crush thing once and it ended up horribly for him and had thus resolved himself to the truth that he would be single but that he would fulfill his duties as a man in other ways. Maybe he would have consorts as to which he could sire children with. His imagination at the time, and the possibilities, had been endless; but this he had never seen coming.

Vienna had crashed into his life (quite literally) and he'd been blindsided by her but he didn't regret it. He had never pinned himself as a youngster as family man but with Vienna he wanted to be that man. Husband. Father. The whole nine yards. It was only a recent desire largely borne from being with Vienna, but it was the next thing that he wanted, second only to Vienna herself.

“Yeah, I'm proposing now,” Sumayl redundantly responded, despite that he understood she was jibing him. He hadn't expected anything less. Vienna had never stricken him as the type of girl to “fangirl” and swoon and he didn't expect her too. “If I attempted to woo you I might actually make you faint,” Sumayl spoke haughtily in return. “I mean with my perfection and everything.” It would be too perfect, he basically spoke but in reality she likely knew the truth: he did not harbor a romantic bone in his body. And if he did he would not know how to re-write it specifically for her when it was set to the selfish and horrendously short setting of 'getting him some' and nothing else.

Messages In This Thread
No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 14, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 15, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 16, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 16, 2015, 07:19 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 18, 2015, 07:36 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 18, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 20, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 22, 2015, 08:08 AM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - February 22, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Sumayl - February 26, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: No other shotgun rider - by Vienna IA - March 06, 2015, 04:52 PM