Horizon Ridge Back to the wild
<small><i><font color='#5FE6B0'>l</font><font color='#60E1B2'>o</font><font color='#61DDB5'>o</font><font color='#62D8B8'>k</font><font color='#63D4BB'> </font><font color='#64CFBE'>h</font><font color='#65CBC1'>o</font><font color='#66C6C4'>m</font><font color='#67C2C7'>e</font><font color='#68BDCA'>w</font><font color='#6AB9CD'>a</font><font color='#6BB5D0'>r</font><font color='#6CB0D3'>d</font><font color='#6DACD6'>,</font><font color='#6EA7D9'> </font><font color='#6FA3DC'>a</font><font color='#709EDF'>n</font><font color='#719AE2'>g</font><font color='#7295E5'>e</font><font color='#7391E8'>l</font></i></small>
19 Posts
Ooc — Katie
Ears twisted forward to catch Pied’s introduction. Bambi dipped her muzzle in acknowledgement, happy to have learned her pack mate’s name. Whatever nervousness she might have felt upon first encountering the other female quickly dissipated. Pied’s friendly disposition seemed to mirror Bambi’s own, or at least so she hoped. She couldn’t help but frown somewhat when Pied mentioned the cause of the injury she had noticed only a minute beforehand. “A killer whale? Oh, my,” she murmured, brows furrowing while her gaze swept worriedly toward the surf. She’d never seen the creature before, but the name Pied used to refer to it caused Bambi’s apprehension to grow. Perhaps she’d remain a safe distance from the water for the time being.

She peeked toward the wounded paw that the blackfish had given Pied. “You’re all right, though? Expecting to make a full recovery?” Her lips twitched upward slightly then, hoping that Pied would turn out all right. Bambi knew very little about medicine or what was required to heal a wounded appendage, but she hoped that Pied’s foot would be fully functional again someday. She couldn’t even fathom the difficulty another wolf might have if all four paws weren’t cooperating with each other.

Pied’s compliment surprised Bambi somewhat, and she felt her skin warm slightly beneath her pelt. A soft, lilting chuckle slipped from her mouth and mingled with the sounds of the wind. “They are my mother’s,” she responded, beaming as she thought fondly of the she-wolf who had given her life. “What of yours? I can’t say that I’ve ever met a wolf with mismatched eyes. They are lovely, though.” Pied’s overall appearance struck Bambi as entirely unique. She possessed a distinctive beauty.

table by houkie
Messages In This Thread
Back to the wild - by Pied - February 13, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - February 17, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - February 17, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - February 17, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - February 17, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - February 17, 2014, 11:26 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - February 18, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - February 27, 2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - March 01, 2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - March 01, 2014, 05:54 PM