send my name to the owls, will i see you far below?
61 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
(Gonna PP Accalia here, cause she doesn't have the time to respond and she doesn't mind me doing so)

Soon another female was in front of her, and they fought hard and fast. Gradually, Phantom could feel the other female tiring, she was no match for her. She still inflicted wounds on the white fae, however, and Phantom had to admit that she was not a bad fighter. This only made her fight all the harder.

Suddenly, the Siren Queen screeched a feral call for surrender, and Phantom, distracted, stumbled and ceased her fighting for a moment. The other took the opportunity to strike, and opened up a large gash on Phantom's chest. Eerie it was, for no sound of pain came from the bleeding female, only her maw open in a soundless wail of pain. She turned tail and ran from the female, each step bring her closer to her queen and increasing the pain in her chest.

She caught a glimpse, just a fleeting glimpse, of a grey youth,  laying dead and torn on the ground. Her heart lurched, but she naught of the wolves details, caught no identifying scent.

This wasn't supposed to happen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: send my name to the owls, will i see you far below? - by Phantom - March 15, 2015, 06:17 PM