Give me that summer coat!
It'll be a hoot!
35 Posts
Ooc —
Seeing his friend was a wonderful thing, as he had missed the bright face of the wolf. She was, technically speaking, the exact opposite of them. She was an albino wolf, and he was a melanistic owl. While her genes caused her to be very pale, his made him rather dark. He wondered if those like her had ever been at risk of being chucked as he had been. Any owl born with the same coloration as himself were often chucked from the nest because of their dark colors, but he didn't know how it worked for albinos. Scarlett was the first one he'd ever met. β€œI do not know where I will put it all!” he exclaimed, pure joy weaving into his voice. Keyx would definitely find a use for all the fur, but the sheer amount of what it looked to be was surely nothing to laugh at. His head bobbed for several nods before he moved closer to her and stepped up onto her back, careful to keep his grip from digging into her. With his beak, the young owl started going over and through his friend's fur, preening it as he often did his feathers. Often he wold stop in order to drop a clump of fur to the side of the woman's body, but then he'd be right back to removing the loose fur within seconds.

Another clump of fur needed to be dropped from his beak, but this time he did not go right back to his task. Instead, he smiled at his companion and churred lightly at her not knowing what to call the parliament leader. β€œWe call our leaders the king and the queen,” he told her happily. The owls lived in groups called parliaments, however their leaders were called the king and the queen. The owl monarchy is an odd thing. β€œI am very happy for you!” His tone held a heavy dose of excitement to it, as he was truly filled to the brim with happiness for his friend. Becoming a leader, whether you're a wolf or an owl, is a pretty big deal. β€œAre you liking the leading lifestyle?” Keyx asked, curious.
Messages In This Thread
Give me that summer coat! - by Scarlett - March 11, 2015, 04:22 AM
RE: Give me that summer coat! - by Keyx - March 13, 2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Give me that summer coat! - by Scarlett - March 13, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Give me that summer coat! - by Keyx - March 16, 2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Give me that summer coat! - by Scarlett - March 16, 2015, 02:16 PM