send my name to the owls, will i see you far below?
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The two women seemed to be evenly matched, dealing blow after blow to one another. For a second, the darker of the two believed she might just win, which would have been a shock even to her, but the fates seemed to be against her. Though Sen possessed the stamina to keep going, she lacked the training required to be a true warrior. She had run all her life, which made her quick, but that speed was nothing if you had not the skills t back it up in battle. It was sheer luck she'd been able to land any blows at all on the other female, but she had nonetheless. She continued to, as well. The Glacier was still her home, whether she enjoyed the change in leadership or not, and she was determined to fight to protect it. Had it not been for the strange, lanky woman calling out to retreat, however, she believed with full certainty that she would have lost the fight.

Luckily for Sen, though, the message of a retreat had sent her opponent running off with the others, and she did not give chase. At times, the female could be quite the fool when she antagonized others, but with the threat of a true fight she seemed to be brought to her senses entirely. Her amber eyes followed after the shrinking forms of the sea wolves, but that was it. Long legs stayed in place, until she finally turned to see the conditions of her pack mates. The movement was met with a burning sensation, something she'd successfully avoided for a decent portion of her life. Turning her head about, she scanned her form to locate her wounds for cleaning purposes. On her right shoulder there was a long and deep cut, as well as a slightly shorter one along her side, and numerous nicks and gashes in other places. She mentally took note of their locations before slowly making her way towards the others, not wishing to pull too much and worsen her injuries. Today, they had won, she knew, and that made the cocky woman happy—even if admitting such a thing would burn in her throat like flames.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: send my name to the owls, will i see you far below? - by Sen - March 16, 2015, 08:32 AM