Duskfire Glacier The king in I died [post-raid gathering]
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
For once, Sen had followed quietly. She'd heeded the living flame's want for them to regroup without resistance, though her steps were somewhat slowed as she moved after her. Such injuries had never been dealt to the girl before, and she honestly could not tell which would scar and which would not. The one her shoulder seemed the worst of them all, so she expected it to scar over eventually, essentially ruining the untouched coat she'd possessed prior to the battle. The one along her side seemed bad, as did a few of the gashes that littered her form in various places, but she couldn't even guess as to what would become of them. Whether they would scab and fall away after, or mark her body for the rest of her natural life, was not something she could figure out. For the sake of keeping the pelt she treasured in top condition, she hoped for the first option, but not even her own conscious could agree to her wishes. Secretly, she knew that battle would leave marks on her, but she tried to ignore it.

Sen's amber gaze met the form of the deceased child as she reached the grotto, and she couldn't help but grimace slightly. They were the enemy, yes, but had the child even known what he was fighting for? Who he was protecting? She would never know, but a part of her doubted that he truly had. The woman wasn't a huge fan of the young, but even to her it seemed wrong to bring some kid to a fight, especially when such a battle had none of the punches pulled. Forcefully, she tore her gaze from the boy's body and laid it upon the girl who spoke strangely at times. The herbs she held seemed unappealing, and were something Sen would avoid entirely if she could. Healers weren't her thing. Once more, her gaze was pulled away in order to look over the others who had gathered, before settling her gaze in the direction of their leader, awaiting the arrival of the others.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The king in I died [post-raid gathering] - by Sen - March 16, 2015, 08:34 AM