Horizon Ridge Back to the wild
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Only after uttering her warning did Pied realize just how cryptic it sounded. When she saw Bambi shoot the water a furtive, worried glance, she felt a little bad. Had she just spoiled one of the ridge's most desirable features for the newcomer? The Gamma just wanted her pack mates—new and old alike—to remain vigilant when near the water. Her own ignorance had almost cost her her life.

"Oh, yeah, I'll be good as new in a few more weeks," Pied replied. She didn't expect to be fully healed for a month or two but she would regain nearly full function of her body before then, or so she hoped. She would be dealing with pain on some scale for a while to come, yet at least Dublin helped her manage it pretty well.

Pied wondered if Bambi would pass on that eye color when she had puppies one day but, realizing she was getting way ahead of herself, the Gamma quelled these thoughts and answered, "No one's sure why I turned out this way. My litter mates were actually lost because they were also born with abnormalities, though of a worse nature than mine..." Most likely, it had something to do with her father's unknown bloodline. He'd assumed as much, which was why he'd ended up killing himself. Pied mentioned none of this, of course.

"Well, normally I'd offer you a tour or something but I'm not as mobile as I'd like yet, so the best I can offer is a conversation. So, what took you away from your previous home and brought you here to the ridge?"
Messages In This Thread
Back to the wild - by Pied - February 13, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - February 17, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - February 17, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - February 17, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - February 17, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - February 17, 2014, 11:26 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - February 18, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - February 27, 2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - March 01, 2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Bambi - March 01, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: Back to the wild - by Pied - March 02, 2014, 01:09 PM