Phoenix Maplewood 26 is dancier than 4
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Indeed, she was oblivious. The fact that Reek had brought a stranger in tow barely registered - but she was gleeful, and gave the white figure a glance, and somewhere in her mind she did recognize Lex. No, that's just Lex - she commented swiftly, as if her brother's appearance was nothing of importance. And just like that, Reek was sliding away. Tavi had half a mind to go after him, her face contorted in confusion, and that was when it clicked. It was audible, that click - that bulb turning on in her head - and she nearly stumbled as she twisted back around, eyes going wide as she looked upon her brother.

Lex. He was thin. Rangy, even. His fur hung off of him like an old curtain, and he looked.. Tired. But yes, it was Lex. It was her brother - the one she'd practically abandoned upon her inception to the pack. A grin spread across her face none-the-less, and she squelched whatever guilt rose up like bile in the back of her throat. Oh my god Lex! I thought I'd never find you, Tavi slid close, inspecting him as she spoke and playfully bumping shoulder-to-shoulder with him. Did you find the others?
Messages In This Thread
26 is dancier than 4 - by Reek - March 09, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: 26 is dancier than 4 - by RIP Tavi - March 10, 2016, 02:20 AM
RE: 26 is dancier than 4 - by Lex - March 10, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: 26 is dancier than 4 - by Reek - March 11, 2016, 01:03 AM
RE: 26 is dancier than 4 - by RIP Tavi - March 11, 2016, 02:16 AM