Stavanger Bay the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
Bright colored stones, she'd explained to him, going on to say that she had seen them clearly in the sun. Ford knew that he'd never seen something like it. It was worth it just to expand his own knowledge of their surroundings. When she offered to bring one to him if she ever found one, he chuckled and nodded his head. “I would like that,” he stated softly, making his voice reflect a genuine-sounding tone.

It was then that the topic of their conversation changed. She fixed him with a canted head and a dual-colored stare. Then, the freckled girl asked him to tell her more about him. Ford's smile faded some, and he brought his gaze to latch onto her own. It did not waver from that position. “What would you like to know?” the titan inquired, hoping that she would elaborate more. It was challenging for him to simply talk about himself without some form of prompting.
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
Holy Ghost who haunts your home
They don't know you like I know you
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
I am the driver, I am the shadow, and I am the hearse
Messages In This Thread
the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: the inner claims i hadn’t breadth to shake - by Ford - October 11, 2018, 10:14 AM