Redtail Rise [M] And I've got a troubled mind
9 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: blood & gore for the remainder of thread

he could taste the terror in the retched odor of her sugary breath. fangs met flesh and he felt the rush of intoxication surge through the marrow of his bones. a drunkard to the taste of her, he clenched tight upon the muscles of her neck. scarlet bled into venomous jaws as eyes rolled back into euphoric high.

then the sting of fangs to his flesh. her teeth were hooks upon his cheek, and they dug deep into the tissue of his skin.

he released his grip in an earsplitting shriek as he reeled backwards, beads of lifeblood flowing freely beneath his eye.

he twisted into something unholy, a sinful hiss seething from his cursed lips. viper of the abyss, he coiled his frame into vile hate. a second strike of the serpent's madness rushed in like the desolation of a tsunami's wave. he sought her jugular, and aimed to tear it from the pit of her neck.

rated r. come play a game with the harvester
Messages In This Thread
[M] And I've got a troubled mind - by Ameline - October 03, 2023, 02:18 PM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by The Harvester - October 03, 2023, 03:37 PM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by Ameline - October 03, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by The Harvester - October 03, 2023, 08:57 PM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by Ameline - October 03, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by The Harvester - October 04, 2023, 09:53 AM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by Ameline - October 04, 2023, 02:51 PM