Boartusk Heights when the black cloud comes, if one flame flickers
La Muerte
NPC
2 Posts
Ooc — Orion
Away
All Welcome 
eyes open!

Dark shadows danced across the den ceiling as the boy dreamed of orange clouds burning red by the light of the sun. His paws twitched and he felt a brightness touch his face. 

Slowly, very slowly, baby blue eyes began to squint open to see the last rays of sunset before they dipped out of view. As he lay nestled in the dark cocoon of @Scoria's fur, his flailing limbs sought purchase on his blood-brother @Diego as he reached for a better view. It was beautiful and it was angry, the sky scarlet with the sun's dying breath of the day - but it was beautiful.
La Muerte
Sangrè Nueva
7 Posts
Ooc — Anon
brother!!! <333

He had already been watching. As daylight aged to night; as the sky shed its pale greys for a vibrant display of colours once unknown to him.

Pressure on his back alerted Emilio's forceful arrival. Diego wheezed as his brother squished him under heavy paws and he reached back to give a warning nip at the air. His brother's eyes were open, too, gazing at the same sky.

It forged a solidarity in Diego's mind. Brothers, by blood and name. His throat rumbled with a soft and boyish coo, the mark of a question attached at the end.

Did you dream of these things, too?

Though he could not guess at the answer.
31 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
ahh my babies <3 I’m sorry, I’m being an awful mom ;^;

The new mother watched her growing young with absolute awe and pride in what she created. Two handsome sons, both blanketed in darkness, appeared to look as though they may take from her side as they come into their own. She was glad for it—though the dog side of her was a mystery, she never once felt any less connected to it, despite how her family had treated her and not knowing who her biological father could be.

These boys will know who their father is and they will have a mother who will dote on them for as long as she breathes. They will want for nothing.

She found the boys at her side, staring upwards, their milky blues eyes trained on the shifting colors of the sky as it prepared to sleep. “What do your eyes see, my children? Do you see your futures laid out, playing on the clouds? What else might be up there? What I would give to know, but I have to wait for that, don’t I?” She huffed a laugh before dropping her head to see the babies better, booping each of their noses to get their attention.
This character conducts herself in a manner that may include vulgar language and violence. By interacting with her, you are doing so at your discretion.