hate is a strong word
57 Posts
Ooc —
@Issun or anyone pursuing Warden trade

Another place she lurked. Another place with young.

She lingered at the borders and set up a howl, calling for any wolf that might first arrive. She was interested in this place.

Moreso in its younger inhabitants.

Her tail twitched and her bright eyes looked for someone to meet her halfway. Large ears danced anxiously atop her head. Who would come?
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He was patrolling the borders when a howl ringed in the air. It gave him high hopes. He seeked out any crazy wolf who dare comee to their borders. It always put something exciting in his day. So his legs had quickly carried him to the sorce, where a young lady stood.

He walked towards her, tail lifted confidently. "Unless you are here to join, be gone!" He highly doubted that she was here to join. The scent of a foreign Pack stuck heavily to her coat. He would give her limited time to leave.
common | japanese
57 Posts
Ooc —
"I am," she rejoined, without batting an eye. "My pack, they are lunatics. Mad. They make me hurt myself," she threw a foreleg out for him to examine. The sociopath looked at his forehead, so as to not look him in the eye. "Over and over. Initiation," she shuddered, and closed her eyes tightly.

"I am a mountaineer. I can navigate better than anyone. Find lost things," she paused, "Things that need looking for. Some that you did not even know you sought." The witch surveyed him, impassive, but submissive.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Sorry for his rudness! .-.

He snarled at her words. "Bunch of bullshit!" He took a step forward, keeping his bitter silver gaze on her. "If you were telling the truth, you would have more scars." His fur stood up on end, a growl escaping his maw. "Be gone!"

He leaped forward and attempted to snap at her pelt. Hopefully she would run with her tail tucked between her legs. But if she fought back, he wouldn't hesitate to call reinforcements.
common | japanese
57 Posts
Ooc —
"I've just joined!" She shrieked desperately in response, wide-eyed and anxious. She stepped back a couple of meters, neither fighting back or fleeing. Her ears fell flat upon her scalp, and she keened, "Fresh wounds! No scars!" And it was true; none of her self-inflicted wounds left any scars.

Her thin tail wrapped around her rear-leg, and she looked to him complacently, as though willing him to reconsider.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
She stepped back, but didn't leave. He ignored her words, jumping foward again to snap at her side. She would have to leave, sooner or later.

His howl rang in the air calling for @FitzDutiful, @Bindi, or @Tatum. They were the only three wolves he knew here, so they were the first ones to cone to mind. His eyes narrowed at the dark female, giving her a chance to leave without a wound.
common | japanese
57 Posts
Ooc —
Shego shrank to the earth. There was nothing to betray her; his disbelief was odd and unfounded. She had been forthcoming with him, had told him she was here to join. The deranged lunatic could not see fault in what she had informed him of... or why he would attack her when she had been compliant. So Shego kept low to the earth, tail tucked, and grimaced at him.

Her turncoat moment had ended. It was not Silvertip she would go to. She moved further from the border and lowered herself against the cold ground, waiting submissively for them to come.

The least she could do was inform his leaders that he had so graciously summoned for her of his negligence toward her.
<strong>WARNING:</strong> Foul language used in threads!!
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Yet again, another howl woke Bindi from her slumber. However this one was not to call for a meeting, no this was more serious. The obsidian girl sprung to life and sprinted to where Issun had requested her. Upon arriving she spotted an ebony stranger in a submissive form.

"What's the situation" she demanded from the dark male, going into her once full Beta mode. Bindi understood she would need to adjust to not being second in command, but that took time. She looked at the strange female and then to Issun. What was going on here?
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
His eyes were locked onto the now submissive wolf, even after Bindi had come to his call. "She claims that her Pack makes her beat herself, and yet she is only has one wound." His voice was more serious than normal. He was always childish and carefree, but now he felt dominate and feared. "She says she wants to join."
common | japanese
57 Posts
Ooc —
Shego listened to the duo speak.

Only when Issun speak did she look away to show as much respect as she could for him, but she still interjected: "There are more than one." One on her shoulder, one on her foreleg, one on her chest... "I have not been there long, but why would I stay for more?" She seethed.

She kept low to the earth. "He told me it was bullshit, and went to attack me... I submitted..." Shego's quivers, as though in fear. "It is not. I have gone far from them to escape. But this is not the place," she shakes her head, "One mans cruelty for anothers..." She looked to Issun at last, rising to all fours.

"I am not wanted; I will go." Shego turns and moves to depart.
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
She listened carefully to both sides, and decided that this was just more drama to full her life with. She sighed, but figured it best if she stay here so no wolf ends up dead. "You should not have attacked her if she made no move to harm you or tresspass" Bindi said to Issun. Silvertip was a calm and welcoming place, they didn't need to be known for attacking possible recruits, especially when they needed a few more members.

Next she spoke to the dark furred girl. "If you are serious about joining stay, but if not leave now." Bindi wanted to get strait to the point, and didn't want to waste her time on this stranger if they weren't going to join. "I can assure you we do not harm our own. We are family here and you would be safe." It was now up to Shego to decide her fate. Stay and possibly join, or return to those she says beat her.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful was on his way to the site of the howl when he picked up the scent of Bindi in the air. Cautiously, he decided to still approach but to stay out of sight until needed. He wanted help with the leadership and wanted Bindi to earn that back. Despite everything that had happened he still wanted something between them. He wanted her, he just didn't know if she wanted him - or wanted to be a leader for Silvertip Mountain.

He caught the trail end of the conversation, someone was here to join but Issun had tried to scare them away in disbelief. He didn't blame the black male, for the scent on the wind was that of the Blackfeather pack.

The white ghost, contrast to the black figures, stayed back from the borders. Watching from atop of the rock he was on - ready to jump down if this female wanted to join. His eyes remained welcoming to the newcomer and yet his stance was protective of his lands. The one thing he needed to know was that she could pull her weight, but FitzDutiful was content to let Bindi handle the gathering of that knowledge. She knew what it took.
57 Posts
Ooc —
It was no fault of Bindi's that Shego had lost her interest.

The wiry wolf looked back as the other spoke, and it was clear the witch was thinking it over.

She grimaced. "I was," she murmurs, "I do not trust him. I trust you, I trust that you mean that," and she did, she truly did. Shego bowed her head, turning to face them, contemplating. "I trusted who accepted me, once." Blind trust. How could she know to trust this wolf when she had done it once and been wronged?

Of course, none of that was true. But Shego had told herself that it was, a thousand times over. When one lied to themselves enough, they began to believe it; more than that, others doubted themselves.

"...I am good with cubs, I am young but... And I can also care for the sick... my sister, she passed, but I took care of her until the end..." A mournful note touches her words, despite how unfeeling she was on the matter; her sister was alive here, in this place, somewhere, in another body. Reincarnated.

But her eyes fall to Issun and she looks petrified. "It is not your fault," she stated breathlessly to Bindi, "I cannot stay here. It is no loss,"

She lied; it was a great loss. Her eyes fell to Issun once more before she turned and bolted, but not in the direction of Blackfeather Woods, so she would look true to her word. In fact, she headed toward the Caldera.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
 He grunted with frustration at the female's words. Her looking at him alone ticked him off. As if it was his damn fault or somethig! Well it was his fault she didn't have a chance to join, but of course he highly disagreed with that. He ignored her words and only focused on the scent. He was like a robot. If you smelled heavily of a different Pack, you'll be chased out.

He still thought of what she had said as he watched her leave. That her Pack forced her to hurt herself. Harsh. He shook his head and walked away, not to speak another word nor noticing Fitz.

common | japanese
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Bindi was all to focused on the matter at hand to worry about such things like wanting to be a leader again, or even her feelings for Fitz. It would be a lie to say she didn't think about him every now and then, but she always thought of something else to cover up the possibility of actually having feelings for him again.

The pale Alpha went unnoticed to the midnight wolfess as she listened to Shego's story. She sighed when the girl chose to leave, and a part of her ultimately regretted not answering the dark girl's original howl. However there was no use in bothering over the dark furred stranger now, for she was out of sight and no longer Bindi's issue.

A low growl bubbled up on her chest as Issun walked away. It seemed the obsidian female always had some sort of problem with someone in the pack. She turned away from the ebony male and decided to patrol the borders since she was already up, and most likely not going back to sleep.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
He watched the three black wolves walk away from each other - each of them heading in a different direction. None of them noticed him, though he was happy for that to be the case. It was interesting, observing his pack in this manner - a pale silhouette against a darkening sky. Whereas his pack had all set off to do other parts, he chose to remain for a bit longer.

FitzDutiful didn't have any hope that the dark female would return, he didn't mind too much that she had been scared away for he was proud that his pack had defended their lands. Despite Issun and Bindi being at odds, they had seemed united (or so his thought) to the stranger, the bonds of pack forming well. Keeping the tradition of not leaving until strange wolves were completely gone from the border, FitzDutiful sat and awaited the moment that he felt he, too, should leave.