The Tangle Lost Puppy
49 Posts
Ooc —

'Uhg, this place gives me the creeps,' Oliver thought to himself as he traversed the barren rock-littered landscape. It seemed as though he was the only thing alive and moving out here, there were no other animals in sight. Not that anything could survive in such a wasteland. Even the trees were all dead, their twisted sun-bleached forms reminding him of bones. One particular tree stood out to him, it's rotting limbs looked like outstretched talons ready to snatch him up. He tore his eyes away. 'I'd better get back,' he said, putting the tree behind him.

He walked for a bit, but the landscape stretched out in front of him with no end in sight. 'It shouldn't be taking this long to get out,' he thought anxiously, as he picked up a leggy trot. His ears twitched and swiveled nervously at every sound and his eyes darted about, trying to pick out anything familiar. Then he found himself back at the tree. He'd gone in a circle.

'Oh shit, I'm lost,' he realized with a jolt of cold fear. He stopped running and tried to remain calm. The rise wasn't too far away, maybe they'd hear him howl for help. But before he could make a sound he heard a creek from the creepy tree. "Someone there?" He squeaked in terror, certain he was about to be devoured by a demon.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
 He didn't know how he had gotten here. He had probably blacked out in his thoughts and now he was in some sort of haunted woods. There was a sense of death everywhere he looked. Dead black trees. Fog. The only thing hewas used to was the rocks underneath him. Living at the Silvertip made him get used to all the rocks. But this wasn't the Silvertip. He had decided to wander away in search of a good spar. It always made him happy.

Ghostly silver eyes scanned the area. There seemed to be another wolf in the distance. He heard him, calling for someone. He trotted over to the wolf to go greet him. "Hi there, stranger. You seem a little lost huh?"
common | japanese
49 Posts
Ooc —
Oliver heard something approaching, but the fog was so thick he couldn't see what it was. His ears swiveled, trying to pinpoint the origin of the sound. He could swear it was coming from the tree. "Hello?" he called out a second time. Just then, the wind picked up and the old tree creaked and moaned as if it were alive. The gust was strong enough that one of it's rotting limbs finally splintered and fell away. Oliver's overactive imagination interpreted this as a hand stretching out to ensnare him.

Panicked, the skeletal wolf threw himself to the ground and covered his eyes with his paws. "No! Please don't eat me tree demon! I'm sorry I've angered you!" Shaking and quivering, he waited for the end to come, and that was when Issun showed up.

Oliver heard a friendly voice greet him, and peeked through his paws to see another wolf standing before him. "Oh...it was just you," he said quietly, thoroughly embarrassed. He was still shaking as he sat up and smiled shyly at the stranger. "Yeah, I've been going in circles, this place is like a maze," he said. "Do you know how to get out of here?"