Jade Fern Grove You found me dressed in black.
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
I had given up
I didn’t know who to trust
So I designed a shell
Kept me from heaven and hell
And I had hit a low
Was all I let myself know
Yeah I had locked my heart
I was imprisoned by dark

Being part of something new, something fresh, was what she needed. Scimitar had rubbed his scent on her and she could not help but sniff her own coat once in a while. It was something she had never smelled before. A mix of herbs and fresh grass, mixed with love and unity. Ayana loved it.
Yet, she was alone, which she did not mind, but it was a bit frustrating now that her mind had stopped talking to her. Besides Scimitar, she knew nobody yet, so she strolled around the territory hoping to find someone she could talk to and maybe work on her social skills.

Despite that, she also remembered Scimitar's quest. She needed to be a warden and her training should start fairly soon, otherwise her alpha could think this was all just a game for her. But it was not. This was her life now, she wanted this. And she would fight for it. A warden was what suited her anyway. Although she still wanted to be a counselor soon, as she started training for that in her old pack already.

But for now, the female was following the scents of pack mates, hoping one of them would be around. She knew that she was not the most easy wolf to be around, sometimes she was a little bit'h, to be honest. The golden female did not know if that was to blame on her past, or if this was just her personality, but she hoped to finally meet someone who could look beneath her shell of rudeness and bitc*yness.
Faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Kieran was roaming around the territory. Marking borders and looking for a place to hunt and add caches.  They were in dire need of caches. Winter was fast approaching and he would not have those in the pack going hungry. Not while he still had breath in his body, especially the babes. He sniffed at a nearby bush and scratched his paws across it, anxious to get the borders marked as well.

He was not looking for anyone, was not expecting anyone. Just moving about the area. He stopped for a brief moment, his thoughts on Kaskara and a small smile about his maw. He moved again almost lazily happily learning what was around him. There was some new scents among them, those he hadn't met and he briefly wondered about them, but swiftly pushed it to the back of his mind. He wasn't really all that concerned with that aspect of the pack. That was for Bazi, Scimitar and Kaskara to worry about mostly.
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Thanks for jumping in!

The girl was thinking so hard, she forgot she was walking around the whole time. Her mind was full of thoughts and she worried about a lot of things. Her old pack, her new pack, the missing pack members everyone was talking about ... It felt like a lot was going on in her life at that point. Well, at least it would not get boring.
Suddenly Ayana heard something near her. She sticked her nose up in the air and tried to catch the scent of whatever was coming closer, and the female was pleased to realise that it was another wolf. Suddenly it hit her. Annother wolf. Of Jade Fern Grove, not of Blackeather Woods. A wolf she had never met before, and the girl knew exactly how socially awkward she was.

But she needed to finally meet her pack members and this was a great opportunity. Although, how should she react? Friendly? Suspicious?
Too late, she was already standing in front of the brown male. Ayana's breath got heavy and her heart started pounding fast. The scent of the male let her know he was from Jade Fern Grove, however, she better make sure he is coming in piece. Her ears popped up a little and her eyes closed. "Hello stranger. Are you part of this pack?", the golden girl said, focussing the male.
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
You're Welcome

Kieran turned towards the sound, and he met the eyes of another female. He refocused his eyes so he wasn't staring rudely and get attacked. She was a tiny thing, but most wolves next to Kieran's large frame were. He was not a small man.  Her coloring was strange but ti didn't bother him.

Her next words drew him pause and he stared at her. Why on earth would he be standing here if he wasn't a part of the pack? Was she that thick? Really? He sighed he shouldn't be thinking such terrible things, her words just sort of threw him. He gave his head quick shake and nodded his head. T'be sure scon are, been wi' dem since before we moved. Names Kieran O'Malley.
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
The look on the male's face made Ayana realise how dumb her question must have been, and the female felt blood rushing to her face. She quickly stared down onto her paws and pretended following a bug with her eyes to distract the male from her embarrassed feeling. Kieran. A nice name, the golden wolf thought. He seemed friendly, though something of him reminded her of Grimnir, which was a quite rude thing t say, considering how unpopular Grim was amongst his other pack mates.
"Sorry for asking, you even smell of our pack. I should have known ...", Ayana said, still looking down onto her paws. Then she raised her head and smiled at the male.
"I'm Ayana. And obviously a bit awkward when it comes to social events.", the girl said with a weak smile on her face. She noticed the accent of the male and wondered if it would be rude to ask where that came from. It just showed her interest in him, didn't it?
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Kieran realized he probably had offended her, or hurt her feelings. He berated himself mentally for being so rude. His mother would have clobbered him, had she known it, or been alive to see it. He shifted and chuffed gently irritated with himself. He spoke quickly, Naw nade ter be sorry. Oi proobably wud 'av asked too.

Kieran wasn't entirely sure who any of his pack mates were, so there could be confusion if she had mentioned another wolf that he didn't know. Kieran liked to think he was his own wolf, not too much like anyone. Her next words made him chuckle slightly. He knew all to well about being awkward, in social events.

Well met Ayana. Naw nade ter worry aboyt bein' awkward. Scon are too, an' if others can understan' me 'laf de time they'd clap dat. It wasn't a lie, he was hard to understand and some of the stuff he said came off awkwardly, because he didn't always understand how he was supposed to say something or what something meant in their common tongue.