Overture Downs It's always hard to say goodbye
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Private 

Haven walked over the hill, she wasn't really thinking about having to leave Sebastian, she was only enjoying the time she could while with him. The flowers in the meadow were so pretty, and the whole area had a sweet and lively aroma. She really liked the Downs. The two wolves came to a large oak tree, surrounded by wildflowers, and Haven stopped. She turned to Sebastian and sighed with a sad yet happy smile, I had such a great time these past few days. Thank you so much for showing me all this. The Cape was gorgeous, and seal wasn't half bad! She joked around, trying to make a sad moment happy, though it was pretty hard.

She realized how much she'd miss Sebastian, she knew that he would have to leave eventually, but it had been such a fun experience, she was awfully sad when it came to pass that he would actually be leaving soon. She looked up at him, his bright blue eyes, his handsome smile. She'd miss him for sure. So where do you think you'll go after this? Back to check on your other pack? She asked, wanting to stretch out the parting as long as she could.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked over her and smiled, his tail wagging a bit. He didn't mean to spend more nights with her but it felt natural to do so. He wouldn't want her to be on her own. Sebastian raised his chin a bit feeling so adventurous and cool that he did this. He wasn't sure if he was crushing yet, maybe he was guarding himself a bit. "I think seal is great," he returned. "And I had a really good time too," he admitted. Sebastian had behaved really well for a male. It had probably to do with what his father did to females that he didn't want Haven to be treated like that. His pale eyes locking onto her golden ones for a moment. 

"Ehm... No. I would only return if I was there to stay. I will probably hang out in this valley," he spoke then, with a bit of a hint. "You know, think about your offer," he murmured with a handsome grin. He was not yet going to add 'thinking about you' in his sentence. He wasn't that smooth yet. Plus maybe the female only saw him as a friend, and it seemed that there quite some wolves here. If Haven didn't like him then there might be others. "I hope you aren't in trouble because of me. You might want to get my scent off you before they think you eloped and assume you're pregnant or something..," he let out, sounding a bit flustered. They were wolves, so it did happen that a lone wolf would try and get a female from another pack. Sebastian was just decent enough not to take her against her will. Frankly some females were too scary to take against their will.
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven smiled, her tail wagging as Sebastian said he too enjoyed their time together. She was very glad he had, otherwise she would've felt a bit down. She really liked him, and hoped he felt the same. She wasn't sure if she was ready to commit to anything with him, after all they'd only met mere days ago. Whilst it did feel like they'd known each other for months, she still wasn't ready to say love quite yet. She noticed his pale blue eyes locked with hers for a moment, and she felt a bit flustered. He was indeed a very handsome wolf.

She was relieved when he mentioned that he probably would stay in the Valley. That meant they could get to see each other sometimes. This made her very happy, Awesome! I mean not awesome, umm... Well what I mean is... She took a breath to compose her flustered self, I mean I'm glad you're not leaving. I really like you and hope I can see you again soon. The last sentence came out calm and smooth. She was kind of getting the whole flirting thing down. Though she was still a bit awkward and blushing a bit.

She was puzzled for a moment when he suggested that she might be in trouble. It hadn't occurred to her that the Grove wolves might question where she'd been. If they smelled an unknown male scent, they might assume she was pregnant or at least becoming disloyal. She wouldn't want that, knowing that she was the newest member, she might even be kicked out. It also made her think how good of a wolf Sebastian was. She was strong, but he could've easily overtaken her. No, he was trustworthy.

I'll make sure to take a nice long swim before I get back. So you'll have nothing to worry about. She smiled, wagging her plumy white tipped tail.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian felt a flush of heat go through him once the female was stumbling over her words how awesome it was that he was going to stick around the area. Now he was definitely sure he was going to stick around. "Likewise. I have to check up on you if you didn't get in trouble," he explained. If she was kicked out that wouldn't be that much of a problem for Sebastian. Then the girl was probably going to travel with him and that prospect sounded nice. Why settle when they could see the world together? Yeah that sounded cool and adventurous. Though he was thinking too far ahead. He still had to tell more about him. So far they only had a bit of chit chat.

Sebastian bit his lip. "If I take that swim with you it will probably lose the purpose of that swim isn't it?," he let out. That would be a cool thing to do, maybe play around the water. Sebastian was also rather playful for his age. He was a bit of a late bloomer with his interest in ladies. He was just too obsessed with other things instead of thinking about ladies. But now, after meeting a few the ball was really starting to roll. He felt like man, or wanted to feel like one. He liked to protect what is his. He also wanted to see more of this female, surely she couldn't be all sweet. "I'm sorry, I'm probably too pushy right now,' he chuckled. "I will make sure I will stay in howl's range. You call for me." That seemed the best option.
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven smiled, trying to hide how thrilled she was. Sebastian seemed to want to see her again too. Now she knew that if she did get in trouble and had to leave the Grove, which of course she didn't want, she would have somewhere to go. Traveling the Wilds with Sebastian wouldn't be bad at all, there was so much she was yet to see. Don't get ahead of yourself Haven, there's still a lot you don't know about him. But I'm sure you'll get the chance to learn.She thought, staring joyfully at the large grey male.

Sebastian seemed to want to take a swim with her. She knew it would kind of defeat the point of washing off his scent, but it would be fun. She was well over being a yearling now, about 6 months over, however she still had a knack for being playful. No no! Not pushy at all! I'd like that actually. You know... swimming. She responded shuffling her paws anxiously. She hoped he wouldn't think she was too much of a pup. For though she had the playfulness of one, she was pretty mature. There's a nice river down that way if you want to! She flicked her tail, gesturing down the hill towards the rolling meadows below. A small grotto of trees ran along a small trickling stream, and it looked a nice place to relax in the water.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian nodded and turned to find this river she was talking about. He could see it in the distance. The big grey male agreed. It would be fun. "Lets go then," he spoke and trotted towards it at a casual pace. He looked over his shoulder if she was following. "Just a quick swim and then I will let you get my scent off," he chuckled, though deep inside of him his instinct disagreed. He wanted her to smell of him, was that a weird thought. 

Sebastian instantly jumped into the river once he reached it. The water was a bit colder than he expected but nevertheless it was nice and refreshing especially after traveling for so long. The river was even deep enough for him to take a swim, which was saying something since he was rather tall. He let out a smile and then pushed some water towards Haven. He got to a part where he could stand better and then jumped up. He wanted to jump on her but that was maybe not was she would like so he landed with a big splash next to her, laughing.
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven, glad that Sebastian had agreed to swim with her, turned and began walking towards the river. He had paused, turning back to check on her. She laughed and replied sarcastically, I'm still here I promise! She trotted alongside him, down the flowery hill to the river below. Once they made it through the trees in the grotto, they came to the river, the water trickling smoothly over sandy banks. She dipped a paw in the water, a shiver streaking through her. The water was very cold. She watched Sebastian jump in and begin swimming around. She giggled and jumped in as well, making a big splash in the surf.

The water wad deeper than expected, and very cold, but it was refreshing. Sebastian splashed some water towards her and she yelped with a chuckle. Oh game on pretty boy! She thought, biting her tongue as she sent a huge splash in her friend's direction. She followed him forwards, making their way to a small island in the river. It wasn't big, but it was big enough for Sebastian to fit on. He jumped off of it, splashing down next to her. Haven's eyes widened and she ducked under the water. She came up a few inches away from Sebastian and kicked out her paws sending a little wave in his direction. She laughed the whole time, she was having a lot of fun. She wished it wouldn't end, but she didn't despair, she knew they would have many for chances to swim together.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian felt a bit of an embarrassed feeling flush through him when she teased him. Once in the water their splashes seemed to intensify. The water was rather cold, it was no hot summer after all. Autumn had already set in. This was probably one of the last swims, unless they would go to the hot springs. But that seemed a long way off now. The charcoal male grinned as she laughed. It sounded so carefree. He liked to hear it more often. Sebastian got back on the small island as Haven splashed him. Once on land he shook out his fluffy coat. Once it was winter he was a big ball of fluff.  His fur was sticking out in all weird directions. Even without the fluff of his coat it was clear that the male had some muscle and a big build under him.

His body was like ever brute wished it to be. Sebastian was far from, unless he had to protect his loved ones. Sebastian hated that he was so oversized. He quickly jumped back in the water again. "I like your laugh," he spoke to her as he was back in the water. "If you like water we should go to the hot springs one day. Maybe if we go back to the coast once, then we can take a stop there," he suggested. Sebastian then shook his head since he had a bit of water in his ear, creating some more drops to fly. Maybe he was thinking too far ahead. Maybe she didn't like him that way. Maybe he should join the Grove wolves, just so he could see her on a daily basis and see the real her instead doing only fun things together.
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven followed as Sebastian clambered back up to the small island, where he shook out his fluffy coat. Haven couldn't help but laugh, he looked adorable with his charcoal grey fur sticking out all fluffy like. You look great! She teased, climbing up next to him with a smile. She shook out her fur as well, and she was just as fluffy and cute. Sebastian jumped back in again to play some more, and Haven followed. He commented on her laugh, and she grinned as she swam towards him, Thank you! I like yours too.

Sebastian suggested something new. Haven hadn't heard of the hot springs, but the idea of them intrigued her. But even more exciting to her was the idea of going back to the coast. Was that a hint that Sebastian really liked her? Maybe she could go out exploring with him again. They had such a great time the first time, what was stopping them from going again? Sounds fun! I'd like that. Maybe sometime I could take you to my old home. She stopped in the middle of the thought. She had almost forgotten about the fire. All the happiness had distracted her from her past. The Falls were gone. Her old territory was scorched and going back would only make her sad.

Well maybe not. She said, trying to regain the happy moment, but there was a hint of her sadness in the tone of her voice. She made a soft smile, trying to be strong. She swam back to the small island, her desire to swim having disappeared. She just wanted to lay down now, to cuddle up and go back to sleep and pretend like her family wasn't gone. She came to the island and sat down, her grey and golden ticked fur dripping with water.

Aww sad Haven <3
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian got out with her on the island after she spoke about seeing her family. The young male wasn't so sure of that since he didn't have a great family history and well he wasn't that good with parents. He looked awkward for a moment. But once he saw her saddened expression he was more curious about what happened. They had fun just minutes ago but now the girl seemed to think of things that make her sad. 

He sat next to her, right next to her, and nudged her gently with his nose to try to offer comfort. "I guess something happened to your old home," he stated, that seemed the most logical thing to give such reaction. With that he wanted to show her that he understood. Sebastian understood more than well enough. Though he wasn't sad about his past, he was more angry and bitter. He disliked to remember how he killed his uncle. He was a horrible wolf. Still it was not a location he wanted to bring Haven too. The only thing about his past that would make him sad was his mother that died. He refused to believe that she wasn't there anymore even though he was with her when it happened. 

"I think we all have something in our past that we could be sad about. I believe that those situations, even though sad, will make you stronger as a being. One learns from what happens, and sometimes life just has to go on," he spoke, looking into the distance a bit. He was trying to go on with his life too long he had been obsessed with his father and trying to make him pay. The man was probably never going to listen to him. 

Awww..  <3  I'm curious what would happen if Haven would run into Sebastian's dad >D
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven turned as Sebastian nudged her, her golden eyes glinting with tears. But she was strong, she wouldn't let them fall. She listened to his statement, blunt yet it showed his understanding. She nodded graciously, and leaned her head on Sebastian's shoulder. He gave her a quick speech, and she listened carefully. She understood what he meant. The fire at Ivory Falls had made her stronger, she had become aware that the world though beautiful, was also cruel. She knew now that she couldn't treat everyday the same, for some are bad and some are good. But she has to cherish them all for she never would know when there won't be a next.

Life goes on, and Haven had to understand that. It was a hard idea to grasp, but she knew he was right. She was still living. She had a new home and friends, no life hadn't ended when she lost her family, it had only taken a new course. And for all she knew it could be just as great. She smiled, a tear falling from her eyes. The only one that would, tears didn't come often for the girl. When she was a pup she had never cried. But after the fire she'd cried a couple times. Life goes on and things change.

Thank you Sebastian. I'm sorry for having such an awful mood swing when we were having so much fun. I guess I'm kind of a downer. I'm sure everyone has their own problems. You too, so I should stop being so selfish and think about others. She smiled, determined to get back to the happy place she was in a moment ago. She nudged Sebastian's shoulder and chuckled, Some day its been huh?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at her for a moment and somehow he was rather relieved that she wasn't all happy. It showed a far more mature side of her to show such seriousness. Sebastian being rather serious himself when it came down to it appreciated that. She was after all younger than him and he wasn't sure how much that difference would be mentally. Some were far more childlike, and even though he still had a bit of that childhood playfulness, she seemed to have that too along with the serious-side. 

He saw the one tear fall and wanted to lick it away but he refrained himself. He only met this girl days ago. "Don't say that about yourself," he instantly spoke, close to interrupting her. He was one to talk negatively and he learned that it didn't brought anything. Now he was getting more happy and relaxed fun things came his way. "You are not a downer, nor a selfish wolf. I know selfish wolves and you are not one of them. I don't mind the change, it can't be all fun right? Even with friendships or you know.. actual relationships it isn't always fun. And what ever you mean to the other wolf you should be there and support them, maybe not agree, but always be supporting."

Sebastian then smiled, one of his handsome smiles. "And I might sound all wise now but like most of the time I will making that mistake myself," he chuckled lightly. He smiled at the nudged and wanted to nudge her back. He did however shook out his coat because he was cold. "I guess that is you rounding up the day and getting ready to get back to your pack then...," he spoke, sounding slightly sad.
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven looked up at Sebastian with her big golden eyes, listening as he contradicted her previous comment. She blushed a little as he gave her a little speech. He was a great pep talker, and she found his take initiative side kind of attractive. She liked males who were modest and cute, but also could stand their ground and be strong. Just like Sebastian. After he seemed finished with his speech, there was a pause and Haven chuckled, feeling more motivated now, You're right. I promise won't be down about myself ever again. Or well I'll try. But you know sometimes you just have one of those really bad days... She joked, smiling as she felt much better. There was another pause and then he made a joke. Haven laughed a little, a cute and short laugh.

The grey and white she-wolf watched him shake out his coat, she couldn't help but grin. He was very handsome. He made a comment, and she noticed that he sounded a little sad when he said it. The thought made her sad too, but she had to go anyway. Yeah I guess so, I bet my pack is getting pretty worried. I hope they don't think something bad happened to me. She said, the thought made her think about her new pack and what they might be thinking at the very moment. She knew she shouldn't have waited so late to leave, but she was having so much fun with Sebastian it seemed a shame to leave earlier. But it was time.

Hey but don't be sad okay? I'm pretty loud if you couldn't tell, so I'm sure you'll hear me howl when I do. And I promise you I will as soon as possible. Haven responded, trying to make their parting a bit less down. Bye Sebastian, I'll see you soon. She gave him a quick lick on the cheek, she felt like it was the right thing to do, and with that she turned back to the water and swam to the other side of the river, heading home.

Aww! We can start another thread now if you'd like or of course we can wait if you want. Also a thread where Haven meets Burke would be really interesting. PM me if you want to thread again, either with Burke or Sebastian <3
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
I will wrap it up and archive! I definitely want another thread! Burke isn't leaving his home currently but when they are maybe a bit closer it might be a cool shock for her? :D You can totally make a thread with her howling for Sebastian! 

Sebastian looked into those golden eyes and felt his whole body heating up. He looked away to her muzzle instead of her eyes. "Yep, I know," he assured her but hopefully when she had one of those moments she wouldn't think about being negative but about him and being positive. Her laugh was once again cute and it made him smile too. 

The female bid herself goodbye and Sebastian just nodded in return. "Good luck," he wished to her. His eyes blinking when he got another lick from her. He wanted to return it but she already turned away and then it would be awkward. "I will be listening," he assured after she jumped. "Bye Haven," he spoke with a friendly tone. As she swam away Sebastian rather didn't want to get wet again so he pushed himself in the air and made quite the jump to the other side of the river, only is hind legs ended up wet. 

He went to explore the area and wait for her howl, that was for sure.