Redhawk Caldera ohana means family
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
All Welcome 
Attn: @Dean!

Even though Peregrine's brother had been living at the caldera for some time, Fox hadn't spoken to him. A hundred excuses came to mind, but really, she was being avoidant and lazy. She knew it was time to step up her game when he'd stuck around for more than a few days. At least he wasn't the type to go bouncing in and out of their lives terribly often (ahem, Robin).

Standing on a ledge that overlooked Bramblepoint, she lifted her muzzle and called out for him, her tenor tones reaching far and wide. Now, of course, she would have to wait and see if he was even around to answer her call. There was always the chance that he was off doing some important (hah!) mission.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
25 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Dean heard a call for him and responded. It didn't sound like his brother, but he would check it out anyways. He had been a little bit better from the sickness he had gotten and was now better than ever, for the moment. His voice was raspy and ached every time he talked. His legs moved on their own as he ran to the place he had heard the call. Soon enough he made it to the spot and saw the female there for him. Her coat was like a fox's almost. He was interested and watched the female.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
It wasn't difficult for Fox to pick out the large white figure, despite the snow. His black nose and silvery features moving through the white were a big enough clue for her eyes to lock onto him coming toward her. He stopped some distance away and just... stared at her. "Well?" she called out, "You just gonna stand there, or are you gonna come talk to me?" Fox was blisfully unaware of the condition of his throat, or she may have realized that she was being a bit insensitive.
25 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Dean nodded and came closer to the fiery wolf."Dean Redleaf-DiSarinno. It's a pleasure to meet you." Dean bowed his head to the female."Please excuse my voice, I am recovering from a sickness. I'm not contagious anymore though." He had been around plenty of other wolves when he was sure he had almost recovered all the way and saw these guys walking around about a week after without any problems. He raised his head," ANd you are?" He tilted his head to one side. His tail wagged slowly and so far he seemed friendly.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
He introduced himself (though Fox had seen him around enough—and had heard Perry talk enough—that she knew who he was). "You're not the only one," Fox replied with a smirk. Just about everybody in Redhawk Caldera had caught at least a little bit of the cold that had been going around. Dean then asked for her name, to which Fox gave him a puzzled look. "Don't act like Peregrine hasn't mentioned me," she said. "Surely you know who I am." And if not, well... he was even dumber than she could have imagined.
25 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
"Peregrine never mentioned you. Sorry. You look pretty important, so I would guess you and him are a thing. Am I right?" Dean had looked her over and even though she seemed small to him he thought Peregrine would be her mate. He had processed the wolves being sick and didn't realize it was him who had done it. If he did know he would have freaked out and tried to help everyoneget back to full health.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
"Excuse me?" Fox asked incredulously. How would Peregrine not mention her? And how had Dean not noticed that she walked around like she owned the place (because she most definitely did). "What do you mean Peregrine never mentioned me?" she asked now, "And don't act like you've never seen me. You've been living here for months." It would have been damn near impossible for him to miss her, even if they'd both been under the weather. Fox had certainly spotted him a few times, even if it was only from afar. "What kind of games are you trying to play?" Because that was really the only explanation she could think of right now.
25 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
"I-I uhh." Dean choked up. He felt terrible for not noticing her. He just kept thinking about his brother for the past few months and had a bit on his mind. Dean swallowed to try and get the feeling out guilt out of his stomach."I'm sorry for not noticing you. I've had a lot on my mind. Most of it is about my brother. It was kinda weird not seeing him after he just vanished." He sighed. Dean didn't expect to tell her about his problems, but they somehow got out.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Last post from me! Fox is a total butt. :P

Fox stared at Dean, flabbergasted. She still had a hard time believing that Perry wouldn't have even mentioned her, but how could she really know? They'd talked about Dean in passing, though Fox had never outright asked if Peregrine had mentioned her. Fox was not always one to follow logic, so she assumed that Dean was lying or playing some kind of game.

"Whatever," she replied, rolling her eyes and storming off in the other direction. She didn't have time for idiots like him, and she wanted to find Peregrine and ask him what the hell was going on.
25 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
It's okay!

Dean tilted his head to the side. He didn't understand why she left so abruptly. Her words seemed harsh to him and he didn't like it, nor did he understand why she had said them like that. His throat ached and he asked himself why did it seem so important to talk. Dean frowned and left in his own direction. He was confused as hell and a little mad. Everyone seemed to leave all of a sudden from him and it was slowly making him mad and sad at the same time.