Redhawk Caldera Hey little brother
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
@Aduin But I can totally understand if any other member comes to check out Seb's howl

Sebastian was actually quite nervous to be back at the Caldera borders. Would they see it at treason that he had joined the pack of his father? The large male did not know. He had been masking his scent a bit, and they knew he would have gone there, so him smelling lightly of those woods was possible. Sort of. Maybe. Sebastian was probably not going to mention that he joined the brotherhood. He sucked in a deep breath. The large male was happy to see Aduin though. He had missed him especially after meeting with Haven. He didn't want to make the young male feel abandoned. 

Sebastian let out a howl for Aduin and then stepped back to wait. He was actually quite a few paces from the border seeing that he knew how protective the Caldera folks were of their borders. Sebastian wanted to show nothing but respect. He still counted them as his family, and most of all his friends. Maybe once he was done at that dark forest then he could rejoin Redhawk again. But then there was also the matter of Haven and how he had to deal with her. Maybe he could ask Aduin what he thought about it.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin leapt up. He definitely knew that howl. It was the same one he heard when Seb called to the Caldera. His howl. Finally, he had returned. He went into a run. Others must have been wondering how odd it was that he had been going to the border quite frequently. Maybe he wouldn't have to anymore.

He came to a slow trot, his tail waving low to the ground, but a little higher then usual. "Sebastian!" He walked up to him to greet him with a friendly nudge to the shoulder. He didn't want to ask if he had come across Haven, just in case he hadn't. "How were things with your father?" he asked.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood had been waiting for Sebastian's return; he trusted the former Redhawk and knew that he would follow through with his intentions. Things had been much quieter as of late, so he didn't feel the need to constantly patrol the borders. Instead, he was able to relax and spend some time with his family. He cast an apologetic glance at Finley when he heard the all-too-familiar howl, then he excused himself. Sebastian had specifically requested Aduin's presence, but Elwood felt the need to follow up.

He loped swiftly towards the source of the call and found that the Delta had arrived before him. "Good to see you again, Sebastian," he said after flashing a warm smile at Aduin. He then looked expectantly at the hefty grey male, waiting for an update on his situation.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was quickly met by Aduin. The grey tank let out a happy yip in greeting and nudged him back gently. His tail was wagging too. Not soon after Elwood joined. Seeing that he was quite away from the border he moved up to greet Elwood too with the respectfulness of a Beta and with the added friendliness of them being friends. The young male inhaled for a moment looking at them. They both wanted to know how things had gone. "Well I am still in one piece and unscratched," he spoke to the two of them, which was actually a very good sign. 

"I went to the borders and requested his presence and he actually came and at first he was all growly and not very interested but we gotten to talk. He pointed out his side of the story and well... Yeah. Turns out that he might not be so bad? He is still the leader of that dark brotherhood pack so innocent he won't be but he is sort of righteous? He even thanked me. We are sort of good but not fully," Sebastian let out with a babble, quickly enough his excitement wore off. "But I heard from Haven that there is no room for new members," he spoke. Now he did feel less guilty for taking up a spot in the brotherhood. But once a member would drop out he would probably get himself back in RHC.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin turned his head slightly to find the very same pack member who had let him in. His tail wagging slowed, and he gave a slight bow of his head. "Elwood" he greeted confidently. He had really come far, thanks to Aduin. And the chat with the alpha here. Then he addressed what Seb said, turning his head back. "That's good to hear."

He was a little surprised at how Seb talked about his father. By how he talked about him before, he didn't like him. But now, it seemed that became different in some way. Then he talked about how he had come across Haven. Everything after cut out for him, and he immediately spoke up. "What else did she say?" He had to know if she said the right thing. Or if she had messed things up even further. He cared for his sister, but also he cared for Sebastian. It was tough to choose, even though he before chose Haven. But now, he wasn't too sure.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Sebastian indicated that he had escaped from his confrontation unscathed, and Elwood's eyes drifted over his figure. He found no scars and nodded; he was thankful that things at least hadn't come to blows with Burke. He refocused his attention on Sebastian's face as the male began to elaborate, going into more depth to describe his interaction with his father.

Surprisingly, it sounded as if they had come to something of an agreement. From what he knew about Burke, Elwood hadn't expected this; but it certainly was good for Sebastian. He would no longer have to live his life looking over his shoulder. Elwood pursed his lips as the topic of the pack's fullness was addressed. He didn't know who Haven was, but Aduin seemed to be familiar with her; he pressed Sebastian for more information.

"Unfortunately, yeah, our ranks are full to the brim right now. With Fox expecting a new litter in a few weeks, we just can't take on too many members," he said, feeling guilty to have to turn Sebastian away. He would have gladly offered him a spot had he been able to, but with winter upon them, a handful of new wolves had sought refuge within the caldera. It remained to be seen whether they would stick around, however.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had seen the change in Aduin too once he arrived before him. He knew a pack like the Caldera would do him well. Sebastian was glad that Aduin had found a home here amongst the wolves he called home before. Aduin started about Haven while Elwood started about their ranks. Before he would start about Haven he would address the rank situation. It made him feelers guilty of taking that spot in Black Feather. "Not to worry Elwood," Sebastian spoke with a hint of a smile. "Once a spot opens up I will be back to claim it. For now that gives me time to bond with my father and get to know him," he spoke with a genuine smile. Though if he had to argue about this then he would tell Elwood that he knew the ways of the pack and that he could help hunt instead of being a burden.

He then turned a bit more to Aduin, but not in such a way that Elwood wasn't included. "Haven was almost my mate and Aduin's sister," he explained quickly to him so he could grasp the concept. "She had an injured paw and made me listen to her and how sorry she was. I kind of made her cry and she told me she loved me and would wait for me and all that," Sebastian summoned. Not sure how Aduin was going to like that. "She broke my heart by leaving. We waited for a month, it was foolish of her to go so far away while hunting, on her own. I mean we looked for her for two weeks! Not acceptable. She also admitted that she might not gave been fully ready for a full commitment that is being mates. She is younger than me after all. So I told her we should have a break, so she can figure out what to do and what she truly wants. And of course a break for myself to figure out the same," he explained to Aduin.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin gave a curious gaze to Sebastian. What did he mean 'time to bond'? That would mean he was staying near his father. But Aduin was sure he was still a lone wolf. Although, he was not too happy that this was not the day they would be leaving, or the day Seb would be joining. That saddened him a bit. Then again, he hadn't been here long enough to know about the members here.

Aduin's face froze when Seb began about Haven. He was unsure as to what to say. By what he gathered, he turned her down. And Aduin swore to stick up for her. But from what Seb said, they were only taking a break. So what was he to do? A protective feeling for his sister arose. "You turned her down? Is she safe? Tell me she is safe, now" he demanded, in a calm manner. He had almost forgotten of the presence of Elwood there, and it would most likely be like that until the conversation on Haven ended.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
My last post! Carry on! :)

Elwood smiled. Sebastian didn't seem to be worried about the lack of space in the pack; instead, he was understanding and confident that he would find a place among their ranks when the time was right. Before answering Aduin's question about Haven, Sebastian gave a quick explanation to Elwood as to who she was. The Beta's brows raised when he found out that she had almost become Sebastian's mate. It was too bad that things seemed not to have worked between them, but he found himself quietly hoping that Sebastian's love life would finally pan out.

After a few moments, though, he began to feel like he was eavesdropping on a private conversation. He interrupted just long enough to say, "I'll let you two catch up. Sebastian, I'm glad to hear that you've resolved things with your father. Check back here in a few weeks to see if we have any openings; or maybe I can send Aduin to relay the news to you." He dipped his muzzle slightly, then turned and took his leave.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was about to reply to Aduin when Elwood dismissed himself. The large grey nodded at Elwood. "Thank you for coming to see me," he smiled and then let Elwood leave. Their conversation was a private one now. Yes, he had rejected her but he had not regretted it. It was just a sprain and she would probably be fine in the end. She would just have to move it to reduce the swelling make the blood flow to heal the muscle.

"She can take care of herself Aduin. She is okay and she accepted it. She said she was going to stay close," he explained to the worried brother. Honestly he was not offended. He could understand that Aduin was very protective of his sister. "I really hated what she did and she was clearly not thinking; hunting alone and being so far away they couldn't find her." They were starting a pack, a new family and she had been more than a day's travel away. That was not how things went, especially not without any communication.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin bid farewell to Elwood with a simple bow and a few words. "Thank you for your time." He always felt safer when there was more than one wolf he knew nearby. Sebastian may be strong, but if something came along, well two friends are better than one. He then turned back to Seb to hear his answer.

Aduin relaxed at his statement He had to agree with him there. It was her fault for going. But still, he wanted her safe. "Do you know where she is, at least?" He needed to know, so he could check on her, in due time. Even just a simple direction would suffice. He would go that direction in at least a few week's time just to check up on her. "And I'm sorry. I shouldn't be angry at you. You were in just as bad a position as me." Before he bid farewell, he had one more question to ask. "Where are you staying?"

My next post is last post.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at Aduin when he was questioning him of where she was. "She said she would be close by and if you would howl that she would hear it," he explained but on quite a skeptical tone. She had vanished before and he did not have faith that Haven would stick around. She might go to a whole different territory all together.. Who knows what the female would do. She would look for a pack but so far there wasn't anyone in the neighborhood that wasn't full.

"It is okay Aduin. I'm staying in another pack currently. But I will return when there is enough place," he explained. Sebastian wasn't sure what would happen really. He liked to plan his life but when he planned things nothing went how he would like it to go. Sebastian let out a soft sigh and smiled a bit. "It is good that you feel at home here. I am glad that it worked out for you," he smiled.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin sighed with relief. His tail swayed back and forth slowly. It made him happy that she could come to him, and he could go to her. All he had to do was howl, and she would hear. If she truly was close by. Maybe she had found Maja, maybe not. All he could do was hope. It's all he ever did. 

"Thank you for coming." He said with a little smile. Then, he turned away. It was getting to the time to leave the border and go about any duties he could find to do. "I hope it isn't too long before I see you again...brother." That was the first time he had called him brother out loud. And it felt right.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled at Aduin when he called him brother. He looked happy here and Sebastian was more than happy to have Aduin as a brother. His own brother had been quite harsh. "I hope to return soon, Little Brother," he smiled at Aduin and watched him go back into the territory. Sebastian looked at it, wondering what would happen if he would join Redhawk again. What about Haven? Would they ever be okay? Sebastian wasn't sure. He wasn't really sure about anything in his life. But maybe that was good, maybe that would bring him unexpected things in life. Who knows. With that in mind, he left.

- end -