Blackfeather Woods Brother Seb
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
@Pietro and Kendra

Sebastian had been wanting to meet his half siblings for awhile now. They were young and hopefully they would be welcoming of him. He was sort of their big brother, well half big brother. Sebastian walked closer to the spiderlings' glen. He had heard that Burke had his den there and that Kendra and Pietro would be there too. He walked into the clearing. He was kind of curious how they were.

The large Burke look-a-like stepped more towards the center and let out a woof to call if anyone was there, and maybe hiding. Hopefully they would not be hiding from him. Sebastian didn't think they would be so shy so he would just sit down and wait truly.
The Pied Piper of Hamelin
128 Posts
Ooc —
Pietro lifted his head to the sound of a woof. He look up to see his father. "Hi dadd- " he paused as his eyes widened. "You're not daddy!" he yelled. He ran over to Kendra, and stepped over her protectively. He bared his teeth and let out a growl. "I warn you. I know how to fight." he said. His eyes squinted. This wolf tricked Pietro into thinking he was his dad. Where was his dad? Does his dad know someone is following him around that looks just like him?
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra looked up too. She had been laying down, resting when she was startled by the woof and the quickness of how her brother reacted and stood over her. She blinked her pale eyes too look into the face of her father, no wait. It was not their father? What was happening. She frowned lightly. She had the same pale eyes at the one that was standing before them, studying that wolf. He looked younger and he had a tail. Kendra was curious about him and pulled herself from under him. "Who are you?,' she asked curiously. She hadn't seen him around before, but he was clearly related to them. He had the dots and well, his whole look was that of their father.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's eyes instantly moved to the grey pup. Him. He was quite shocked too. Burke's genes must be strong ones because it was clear that Pietro was a younger version of him. His personality was different though. Sebastian watched as the boy instantly went to his sister who he hadn't seen blended so well in the shadows. "I am not here to hurt you. I'm your brother, or well, half-brother, Sebastian," he explained instantly answering the girl's questions. He looked over the two, even Kendra had the rochester dots. It was remarkable to see. Sebastian stood there awkwardly. "Um.. yeah. I just. Um.. Wanted to meet you guys and say hi," he spoke.
128 Posts
Ooc —
Pietro didn't believe he over reacted, he was protective of his sister, and this so-called lookalike son of his father, wasn't on his top listing of wolves he trusted. He eyed the man up and down. "Well then, why haven't you come to see us? All of my other brothers come to play with us?" he pointed out. He cocked his head and squinted his eyes rudely.

Heh, Sorry he's being a butt.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
It would be an insult saying that Damien and Sebastian had similar ideas, but for some reason both of them ended up at the Spiderlings' Den clearing at the same time for the same reason. Damien felt guilty for not having spent a lot of time with the twins during their first months, he felt he was abandoning them the same way Bane had abandoned him at such a young age (except they still had Burke), so he'd decided to be a better brother and take more responsibilities with Pietro and Kendra. Until he saw Sebastian.

Damien halted to a stop before stepping out of the shadows the moment he realized the twins already had company, and decided to sit in silence instead while he wasn't noticed. He fixed his position so that he wasn't visible, and for his scent to not get mixed with the wind, and ended up crouching on the edge of the rock wall that bordered the glen where he had a clear audio. It was his duty, after all, to keep an eye on Sebastian and figure out whether his intentions were "true", besides, he was not going to leave Sebastian alone with his siblings.

Since this wasn't marked I assumed it was safe to jump in... If you guys want me out just let me know... I figured it was a nice opportunity for Damien to do as Burke told him.. :P
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra was interested to hear she had another brother and sat up to look at him. He looked like their father and he seemed okay enough. Maybe a bit awkward and weird but they were all a bit weird right. Pietro was being quite mean to him. Kendra looked at him. "Cicero never played with us, he only sat by the den sometimes. He would teach me things but never did. And Damien hasn't come and see us in a long time. I think that is what big brothers do, they just leave for a while, because they are big and have other things to do than play with us," she spoke to Pietro and looked at him. She wasn't even starting about their big sister.

She settled close to him. She could be mean towards Pietro that he was protecting her, but she actually liked that he was so protective of her. At least he cared about her. Her big brothers, like she said, were always busy. "Luckily you are never busy for me Pietro! You're the bestest bother," she smiled and licked him over his cheek. She then turned to Sebastian. "Why are you half brother? Why half?," she asked curiously.

*Throws shade*
Peculiar Little Thing
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian wanted to reply but then Kendra voiced her opinion about big brothers. So as it turned out Damien and Cicero hadn't been good big brothers. Maybe this was his chance to be a better big brother for them. But then again he wasn't sure if he wanted to stay around her or not. Sebastian was surprised to see how close Pietro and Kendra were, they seemed... quite affectionate. The male pushed it away. Probably because they were with only two instead of a whole litter. "Well, it usually means that one of the parents isn't the same as yours. Burke is my father but I have a different mother than you have," he explained to them. "So, it means I have been growing up somewhere else. I only joined this pack recently," he tried to explain them. He wanted to tell them how their father left him but that might be the wrong story to tell. He was not here to create distrust between father and children.
128 Posts
Ooc —
Pietro scrunched up his nose and glared at Kendra a bit. "Damien plays with us more, and he was actually here throughout our life!" he pointed out. He wasn't as trusting as Kendra was apparently. He quickly melted when his sister came over to him. "I'm never to busy for you." he said as he licked her back, eyeing the new comer. Thats right stupid I'm her favorite brother. he thought with a smile. As Kendra moved away, he scooted closer to her. Even if she didn't like it, even years from now, he would still protect her from anything, everything he could. His love for his sister wasn't something one fight, one thousand fights could break. He just didn't know how to tell her without sounding cheesy, of course he said I love you, but he just didn't feel like that was good enough.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Guys seriously.. unless any of 'em sees Damien, just skip me if I'm being too slow!

Damien scowled, almost growled, when Kendra suggested Damien didn't spend enough time with the twins. It was true, of course, but it's not like it was his fault.. He was busy brooding uselessly about his life and about how handsome he was.. That's all. But Pietro, though... That kid was going to earn himself a best bro badge if he kept talking like that. He was a loyal one, like Cicero -which I'm not going to start talking about right now- and that was the kind of people Damien liked.

Take that, Sebastian.
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra was really interested at this and looked at Sebastian. "So you have a different mommy? Does that mean mom and dad weren't always together?," she questioned. Now she was curious. Kendra had made up in her mind that her father had known her mother for long and they had been together forever, also getting Damien, Cicero and their sister. She had forgotten her sister's name. Kendra wasn't that bothered since she wasn't around her to hang out with them anyways.

The girl smiled at Pietro when he said he was always here for her. That he was. "Where is your mom now? Is she still alive? Why did she go away from daddy?," she asked, so many questioned. She thought that when wolves would mate, or stay together, they would stay together forever. Kendra looked at Pietro, she would choose him because she wanted to be with him forever. She was not getting that mateship did not count for brothers. Oh well.
Peculiar Little Thing
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had a quick moment of panic when Kendra was starting to ask all these questions. He looked over the two pups and was reminded by Nemesis' words that she didn't want to know what happened in Burke's private life. He also didn't feel like it would give these pups much value to know what their father did before. "Well Um yeah. Burke was in another pack the one I am born. It didn't work out, so then he went to look for a new pack and joined this one. That is all I know. I don't know how Meldresi and Burke gotten together," he explained, which was all very... vague. He wanted to keep it that way.

"My mother died, like yours," he then spoke and smiled sadly. "So I kinda know how it feels to lose a mother," he admitted. "Though I knew mine and I am not sure if you guys knew your mother. I am sure she was really great. I met her once and she seemed okay at the time," he tried to give them some information. It wasn't much, but at least it was something.
128 Posts
Ooc —
Pietro felt a fit of rage race through him when the man mentioned his mother. "How dare you mention my mothers death like it was just anyone!" he yelled, his teeth flashed out of his gums. "She was out mother! She was much better than ok!" he yelled, before spotting @Damien He bolted out to Damien with a few tears falling from his face. He snuggled his face into Damien, still growling, flashing looks at the Burke look-a-like. It felt strange, it felt like he was flipping out on his father. The pup sniffles a few times before giving his actual brother a small lick. The pup stood beside his brother, his eyes filled with extreme rage, as he stared the man down.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
She seemed alright? How dare Sebastian speak of Meldresi like that, like he had any right to give his opinion of her, like he had any power over her family or like he actually knew enough of her to even think he could talk to her children about her. Sebastian clearly didn't know his boundaries, and Damien was about to show them to him, a growl growing on his chest unconsciously, when Pietro bolted right at him and pressed his sobbing face on his true brother's chest. Damien licked his brother's head and came out of the shadows made pure rage. He stared at Sebastian disapprovingly. "You have no right." growled Damien, more as a threat than a warning.
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
To be honest, Kendra was a but surprised by her brother's reaction. She instantly let out a needy whine when he ran away and not came to her for comfort. She let out a frown and then ran after him, seeing that he was with Damien. Kendra had a hurt look on her face. Did Pietro like Damien more than her? Her ears fell, looking quite devastated for the first time. Tears welled up in her eyes and she looked with a jealous scowl at Damien. Why did he get to comfort Pietro? She hadn't seen him in so long. She was his sister. She was the one that would comfort Pietro. She then looked at her twin with a hurt expression, ears dropped to the side of her head. She was totally holding back her own tears.
Peculiar Little Thing
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had been quite clueless what suddenly happened. Pietro exploded and ran off to something, then Kendra followed looking also hurt and before he knew it he had Damien on his roof telling he had no right. Sebastian only meant to be kind but apparently he had said something wrong. It seemed all of these dark wolves were all kind of sensitive or something. Sebastian frowned in confusion, looking at the whole ordeal. "I can't do anything right here?!," he let out in frustration, clearly agitated. "I just meant to be kind," he growled back at Damien. "I could have told them many other things about how their father really is," he huffed and then walked off, not wanting to deal with the dark prince and his arrogance.
128 Posts
Ooc —
To hell with the other thread with the berserk button, but of pp.

Pietro caught his sisters look, he just thought she was on Seb side. He quickly ran up to her and licked her tears away. "I thought you were on his side." he said calmly, before Sebs comment caught his ears. He turned around slowly, staring the man right in the eyes. "What did you just say?" he whispered. He stood in front of his sister, lashing his tail. The boy ran after Seb, and latched onto the back of his hip with his teeth, crushing down. His eyes grew wild as blood trickled on his tongue. "I hope you get kicked out of this pack." he screamed as he let go of his leg. "I will find you, and hunt you down." he hissed, still ready to lunge again.

I'm sorry!! I will talk to Mar about it! @Damien
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
(@Pietro) Lauren I don't know if you settled it with Mar, but wounding Sebastian is heavy PP and is not permitted... I know it adds to the drama this bunch have but that does not justify the PP

Things escalated quickly. Kendra looked heartbroken and Pietro reacted to Sebastian's words like he'd cursed their very names. Suddenly, the spiderling was hanging from Sebastian's ass, threatening him (he wouldn't deny that he felt proud of his little wild bro). Damien had yet to know that his little brother was probably more impulsive and explosive than himself, but he actually knew little about his younger siblings. But what he did know, though, was that their other big brother was a piece of shit.

"Dare you speak about my family again and I will paint my den's entrance with your blood," said Damien in calm rage, "Burke is not the wolf you knew. You do not belong here, Sebastian."

But looking at the bright side of things, Damien had gathered just the info he needed to (at least) get Sebastian kicked out (if not killed). Go team spiderling!
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
She did not discuss this with me and seeing that she is banned and not being able to change it I am going to say that Pietro didn't attack Seb, this thread is old anyways, lets wrap it up.

Kendra looked away from her brother, so just because she had a different opinion about her brother Pietro was going to run to someone else for comfort. That thought was something that hurt her. She shook her head and then slipped away in the shadows when all the drama was directed towards their half brother. She thought it would be interesting to at least hear him out but of course her two brothers big and small decided to fight. She shook her head and let them figure it out.

-kendra exit -
Peculiar Little Thing
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was confused what he had said wrong but the moment that Pietro charged forward he side stepped. Apparently he had said something wrong, the large male shook his head. Lunatics they all were. Without saying anything, but with a scowl he walked off. They were crazy.

The large tank was pretty uncertain he would ever fit in here. They all seem to dislike him, this was clearly a bad idea, one of his crazy bad ideas. The large male decided to lay low for awhile, that would be better.

- seb exit-

If you want you can wrap this up @Damien or just archive it.