Phantom Hollow Pick ya partners by the paw
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Pack Activity 
I noticed a few of your characters are wanting a den buddy. WELP, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE! Malmal thinks it's good for the others to bond a little by sharing a sleep place :) I'm assuming every member is present, though if you want your character to not come to the pack meeting, please feel free to pm me :) No post order whatsoever, though give others time to reply :) (Hover for translations for the words with a line under it.) @Cogitemus @Sage @Renn @Esteban @Issun @Veritas @Mitanni 

After the queen had chased away their foolish trespasser together with their healer and the fighter boy, it was time for her to return to her duties. She had said goodbye to the two before padding towards the place where they held all there pack meetings. A big log, covered by green moss and little bugs all over the dead wood, a clearer place right in front of it, perfect to fit a few wolves. She had been thinking the past few days. She knew some of the followers had already sought out company on their own, but that was not enough for the queen. She wanted members to feel comfortable, like they were really part of the family. And so, she thought of letting everyone chose their own den buddy. She found it a rather brilliant plan. Good job brain.

She climbed up the big, dead, fallen tree log, standing now gracefully atop of it. She smiled proudly. Whenever she was up there she remembered all the effort she had put in this pack, and it made her proud to know that her efforts had been worth it. She pointed her ying-yang muzzle toward the Yonder, letting her strong voice be carried by the wind, reaching every member's ears and maybe even further.

One after the other, they arrived, Cogitemus making his way next to her on the log. Once they had all arrived, she spoke. Hello all! She started with a nice greeting. I have noticed some of you are having troubles sleeping. She glared shortly to their gamma, Sage, a warm smile on her muzzle. My plan is having you all chose a den buddy to keep you company under the star filled Yonder at night. I would like your thoughts on this! She announced, clearly proud of her little plan.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Issun had immediately come when the alpha had called. He listened with interest about sharing a den with one of their packmates. He immediately trailed his gaze to the gamma, Sage. He hadn't shared a den in a long time and it would be foreign. Still if he could share a den with the dark female, he would be happy.

He turned his head up to Malice. "As long as Sage is sharing with me, I'm happy," he pointed out.
common | japanese
44 Posts
Ooc — Kate
Renn arrived quickly, trotting to the already familiar clearing near the center of their haven. The midnight queen had called once again for the pack to gather and the young female was intrigued as always to find out what the topic was. This time round it seemed to be focused on ending sleepless nights with bonding and 'den buddies'. The yearling had never heard that phrase mentioned before, nevertheless, she was willing to listen and learn something new.

Relaxing back onto her haunches she greeted Malice with a dip of her head. Sure the forest was spooky and maybe a little daunting to some but they had all survived alone before. The dark youngster definitely had had some rough nights but, most of the time, she had woken up not having disturbed all the prey in the vicinity. Though maybe, just maybe, she would benefit from sharing a den with someone. "I wouldn't mind it," she voiced eventually, "Though I'm not exactly a social butterfly." It was true, she hadn't got round to engaging with her fellow pack mates what with Cog mentoring her and so on.
112 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
The man stood on the log, gazing at the few that showed. "Obviously me and Malice are taking the alpha den, Issun, when Sage shows up I can bring it to her attention, but I assume she would think the same. One thing I would like to bring to everyone's attention, If there is an issue with your den mate, then I can dig out a single den if the problem is that bad. Of course, if Malice agrees, I think you would be able to change it up every once and a while, unless you are mates of course." He said, kind of asking Malice. He like the energy that Issun instantly gave to be with Sage. They would be cute if the got together. Mitanni worried him though, he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. Her energy for spying has giving him quite a bit to do, and he was proud of what she has accomplished, a hard working wolf could possibly bend the rules a bit, but he would have to talk to Malice.
Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
Late as usual, and none the less affected by it. Was Veritas' mantra as she came in, just shy of tardy. She caught most of Malice's words, throwing a wink at the lady before shooting off to look for something. Phantom Hollow contained poisons she could use... Wait, DENMATES?! She was here for a goddamn meeting about denmates? No wonder her intuition had pointed her smack-dab at the opposite end of the meeting area and told her to hurry the hell out of here - even if she left her ass behind from sitting too long categorizing her stuff. 

Lovely time for something like this. Giving up, she turned around with a smile too tight for her face. "Be sure you can put up with the smell of herbs everywhere if you're rooming with me."
The Inquisitor
228 Posts
Ooc — Sable
The trepidation she'd felt whenever meetings were called had started to fade away, and Mitanni walked almost relaxed into the meeting Malice had called. She took her seat, kept her posture respectful, and quietly listened as the purpose for their meeting was explained to all of them.

Den buddies. The thought was foreign to her, especially since the last time she'd shared any sort of living space with someone had been over a year ago, before she'd left her family. But as she considered the darkness of the Phantom Hollow, the spooky feeling she got just from being here, it didn't sound like a totally bad idea.

Only...who was there to bunk with? She turned her head to gaze around at the wolves present, checking names off as she went. In the end, it left both Renn and Esteban on her list as viable options, and considering she'd already spent a nice night keeping company with the pale wolf he was her first choice. She looked his way with a raised brow, questioning without words. Buddy up?
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage went to her alpha's call, but arrived a bit late, disappointing herself that she hadn't come sooner. Noticing Issun, she walked up at his side and listened to what she Malice had to say, but it seemed she had come too late to hear her speak. Focusing her attention on Issun, she lowered her head and whispered into his ear, "What did I miss?" She hoped it wasn't too important, or urgent, but her howl didn't seem to be either of those so she relaxed.
32 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Esteban, to his credit, was only slightly late, and took his spot like the rest. He caught most of what was going on, but he'd probably have to ask later for a simpler explanation. The gist of what he understood was that they would be paired up as 'den mates', to which he assumed correctly the meaning. He nodded and shrugged at the Malice. "Good plan to me," he said.

He looked about and saw Mitanni suggesting they buddy up, and responded with a smile and a playful wink. She was the only one he actually trusted at the moment, besides maybe Cog.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The queen watched as everyone arrived, some later than others, but they hadn't lost anyone. She gave Issun a little smirk. Was there something going on between him and Sage? Malice sure hoped so, even encouraged bonds to be made. Friendly or romantically. She listened to Cog, and nodded, before watching him walk away. Weird, he usually loved meetings and pack stuff. Oh well, the queen didn't pay much attention to him. Indeed! Everyone can switch whenever they want. If you would like to sleep alone however, that can be arranged too. I would gladly help find a den near the others so you won't feel so lonely. She chipped.

Malice chuckled softly at the comment of Veritas. She didn't see the older woman buddying up with anyone, though who knew. Maybe someone would like the smell of herbs everywhere. If that was not the case, she would respect Veritas privacy and would let her just do her thing. Malice watched Mitanni's gaze going to their pale boy who the queen had not spoken to at all. She was sure to do so in the future though. She was happy he agreed with her plan, and smiled brightly.

Sage arrived late, something that was unusual for her. Oh well, Issun already had plans with her so Malice was sure she wouldn't be left out of this all. I think you can all chose your buddies alone and I will not be needed anymore. If there are any issues, please say it now. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)