Phantom Hollow A high position takes sacrifice
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
@Sage to inform Sage of her current position and that she has to stay with the pack when Malice is going to meet Burke.

The queen had been curled up in the alpha den, cold and shivering with sadness. Why had her lover left her? She didn't know, didn't want to know anymore! If he wanted to leave, FINE! She wouldn't care, she was fine on her own. She could lead, she could do everything he could! Could she? Her thoughts wandered off, but focused on Sage. Sage was their gamma, their highest wolf among the middle and lower tier. They had talked about her, saying that she would be a Beta someday, and maybe this was the right time.

Malice crawled out of her den, a frown on her face. Did she have to call everyone? No, only Sage was enough. She was going to hold a meeting later, saying that she was going to meet the alpha of their rival pack. Malice frowned face turned into a sad one as she raised her muzzle into the air. She howled, some of her sadness making it's way into her voice, bu the message was clear. She wanted to see Sage, now.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage had been wandering Phantom Hollow, not exiting the territory since her and Malice had stared at the stars together, and before that was when she encountered Nemesis. It wasn't that she was afraid to roam outside, but knowing her male alpha seemed to be more absent than usual, she wanted to stay close to home in case anything were to happen. When she heard the cry of Malice, she began to trot towards her, but once catching a bit of sadness in its tone, her pace picked up rather quickly. If her queen was sad, she would make sure to do her best to comfort the girl.

Once arriving she noticed the glum expression hanging on Mal's maw, she instantly lowered her ears and had a worried look in her eyes. "Are you alright, my queen?" She asked, not sure why she had called for her in the first place, and only her for that fact.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
When the other dark girl arrived, Malice forced herself to smile a bit, not wanting Sage to think that anything was wrong. It was too late however, and the question she feared came rather quick. She was fine physically, but emotionally was another story. Her beloved mate had left her and was now missing. Perhaps the stress was too much for the brute and he ran, though Malice would much rather think that he was fucking eaten by a bear. It was foolish of her to think that Cog was a keeper, foolish that she had let that thing enter her flower.

I am alright on the outside, young'un, but it hurts on the inside. She spoke, a soft gentle tone as she sat down. You see, the king has left me. He is missing. She explained her reason behind her sadness. She looked the other girl in the eyes, not to challenge her, but to show that she was serious about this all.

I am now the only alpha, and I will continue to rule till my last breath. But I can't do it on my own. With me wanting to meet Burke and Cogitemus gone, there must be someone in charge. She explained, already hinting at what must come next. I want you to become our Beta. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage was encountering contradicting emotions, when first hearing the reasoning for her alpha's sadness she grew mournful, the dark fae had noticed Cogitemus not being around as often as usual, but for him to actually be gone? He had been one of her first true friends, he had opened the doorway to her now fantastic life, but for him to leave made all that look forlorn. He had abandoned them, and she couldn't imagine what Malice was going through. The young wolf had yet to experience anything even close to love, except for her and Issun who seemed to like her fairly well. 

But then she was struck with news making her want to rejoice, Sage was now crowned the Beta of Moonlit Hills. She had been promised the position before, but wasn't in a rush to the rank. It was wonderful she was now along side Malice, but the reasoning was sadly, because of their other alpha's absence. The young fae would look towards the good side, she now had responsibility to maintain and she would do her best with it. "I'd love to gain such a rank, and I promise you I will not abuse it." 
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
A faint smile made it's way on the queen's muzzle, happy to have someone that will rule with her. Though not an alpha, the beta was a picture that you could look up to, and they had to keep that image positive. Her abusing her rank was unlikely, almost impossible now that she had given her word for it. Malice had faith in the girl, and hoped the rest of the pack had faith in the both of them. She wouldn't look up confused if one of their members would want to leave because of this, though she would find it sad. They had all given their word to stay loyal, and breaking a promise was the biggest sin of all for the queen.

I'm glad to hear that. I'm planning a pack meeting later today to say this to all of the members as well as leave to meet Burke. I'm sure you can keep it all in order around here, I believe in you. She said, a sweet side smile highlighting her muzzle. Her heart was aching, but she had to accept the fact that live went forward.
~Adopt Avalon!~

226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She felt a new sense of pride come over her when she was told Malice believed in her, and she tried to do the same. Sage was to be announced Beta in front of the pack members, which bothered her a bit. Would they think she was unfit to help rule Moonlit Hill? Would a wolf leave because of this? Hopefully no one would disrespect her when she was to be Beta alone while Malice was to go off and meet Burke by herself. She hoped the meeting wouldn't go wrong, resulting in anyone getting hurt or them getting on bad sides of each other.

"I'll do my best, but make sure to be careful when meeting Burke, I don't want you hurt more." She ddn't have a doubt that Malice would take care of herself well, but she still worried for her alpha.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Fade with your post? :D

There was no reason for the youg'un to worry, really. Malice was a born killer so if the tables would turn, she would be able to do some damage before fleeing. The worry was appreciated though, it was nice to think that someone cared. It had been the same with Cog... Never mind, she didn't want to think about him anymore.

No reason to worry, I'll be careful. If I don't return in two days, get the pack moving to northwest from here, you will be safe there. She said, her tone as serious as she could get it. Now, let's tell the others. She said, getting up and starting to walk in the direction of the fallen log where they held all their meetings. 
~Adopt Avalon!~

226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She trusted Malice's words, and took them seriously. Sage, usually the laid back, nonchalant, wolf would be on edge for the next two days. Counting the hours till her return, but for now her queen was here and it wasn't the time to worry about the future.

Sage followed the dark wolf to where meetings her held and took a deep breath. Hopefully the stares wouldn't be too much to handle.

Yeup! End of thread