Broken Antler Fen The fallen one
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Joining 
The tall chocolate she-wolf padded into the clearing, her soft brown pelt whisking around slightly in the breeze. Her long ears flicked and she sighed, what a nice area. She smelled of wildflowers from the mountains and the breeze carried her sweet scent through the area. Her silver eyes grazed the area, taking in each detail. Fallen smiled softly, this was calm place away from the busy aura of her old pack. She flicked her ears at the sound of prey, wanting to hunt but deciding against it. Her long body stretched out and she laid her paws on her head, relaxing. Fallen closed her green-flecked silver eyes and rested, taking a break from her consistent traveling. She had been walking for days and her limbs had grown tired of work. She just wished to find more of her kind and start a new life with them. She sighed once again. When would the time come that her life changed a little bit?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was trotting through the fen. Water splashing as he went through the shallow cold waters. In summer this would be amazing to cool off in and play around. Sebastian always liked water. He had learned fishing before hunting. He thought it was a good thing because it had learned him patience, and he often needed to remember to have patience for something. The large wolf then spotted another wolf laying down. He climbed out and let out a chuff in greeting.

The grey tank had his tail up, yet it looked more like a lazy curl on his back. His pale blue eyes looked at the chocolate female with the black mask. His nose sniffed the air she didn't smell of a pack wolf. "Hello there," he spoke politely. He had not claimed the borders yet fully and he did not want to chase her out. "Have you traveled far?," he asked, sounding curious. He had not seen her around, and she looked a bit travel worn. Most loners did he was not judging.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Fallen jumped to her feet when the male entered the area. Her silver eyes held his gaze as he spoke. "Salutations." She said with a wary smile, he was such a friendly wolf. "I have traveled from the far North, yes. I've just left my tribe and set off to look for a new one." Her silky voice had a kind nature to it. The mention of her tribe led her to the flashbacks of how they had thought she was a 'star watcher'(angel) all because of the silver spot on her forehead. They had respected her, but she couldn't stand to be there any longer. "And you? Have you traveled far?" After the answer was given, she nodded politely and gave a soft smile. "Oh, I've forgotten to mention my name. I am FallenStar, or Fallen." She sighed and relaxed her shoulders, this was a friendly wolf, there was no reason for her to be alarmed. She shuffled her paws slightly, her tall figure casting shadows in the dusk sunlight. Her silver eyes searched his, were hs intentions true? She had never met such a friendly wolf on her travels. After deciding not to second guess herself, she approached a bit closer so that they had no need to shout from across the grounds. She dipped her head to him in respect and waited fro him to explain more about himself.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was more than pleased to hear that. His grey fur bristled a bit when he sat down to listen to her story. He stayed quiet until she was done speaking. "Nice to meet you Fallen. I am Sebastian," he returned. This female seemed quite wise and calm. But that was only his first impression of her. He showed her a hint of a smile. "No I did not travel far, in fact this might be my future home," he explained to her. Sebastian couldn't blame her for wandering into this territory, seeing that he had not have fully scented borders yet.

"Why don't you tell me something about what you like doing. I am starting a pack here and maybe you would fit into my new pack," he offered. Sebastian knew it was easy to just pick up loners and offer them a home but he also liked some wolves that were dedicated, and willing to do work. He was not offering a spot for loners to have a break from a tough surviving life.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
"Alright then." She said with a slight smile. She thought of some things she had done in her former pack that she had enjoyed. "I love hunting," she said. "But what really drives me is teaching others. I like to help others learn strategies of hunting, combat, and even social behavior. I was the beta of my last pack, you see, so I am one who likes to lead others. I believe that every wolf's voice should be heard. Stars! Even omega's should be allowed to speak sometimes." She wasn't even thinking about what he would think of her, she just spoke the truth. "I love to work with the pack as well. Group hunting has always been an exciting thing for me, for it teaches me about the other packmates and how to work with them. I-I know this might sound crazy but I don't think I could live my life without a pack. I just guess I'm not myself without them..." Her silver eyes darkened a bit, remembering the past. She shook her chocolate fur though and got back on track, looking at him and waiting for a reply.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Can you possibly change the color of your speaking text? I have trouble seeing/reading it! :3

He nodded slowly as he listened to what she had to say. A pack always needed hunters and teachers. Sebastian was really liking what she was telling him so far. She could even tell him something about leadership, he wasn't so sure of the fact that she might want to take over his home. He looked over the chocolate female who was rather big in size, like him. "Thank sounds interesting. A pack always needs teachers,' he spoke to her, with a hint of a smile.

"I do wonder, if you were such a high rank in you last pack then why did you leave them?," he questioned. He didn't want to be rude to ask about her personal life before this. But it would maybe give him some insight why she did leave. It would tell a lot about the kind of wolf she was. The male looked at her with his pale eyes, mostly curiosity and genuine interest. He really wanted to offer her a new home, seeing that she was so passionate.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
FallenStar's eyes saddened a little bit. It was hard for her to talk about her old pack, as they had respected her. "Well...You see the silver spot on my forehead?" She pointed it out."That was the marking of my old pack, and it had't shown in the bloodlines for years." She went on. "You see, they believed I was a 'starwatcher',  or an angel. They treated me unfairly, like I was the alpha though I wasn't. I don't think a wolf should earn their position depending on the markings they have or the name they are given." She flicked her tail, whisking away flies as she spoke. "I wanted to be a beta not because of my blood but because of my qualities. Just because a coyote looks like a wolf, it doesn't mean that it lives in a pack or hunts elk." She gave a bit of a sad smile. "Plus, there were young ones in that pack who would have made good betas too, but I sort of took that away from them. I want to earn the trust, respect, and friendship of a pack to earn the honor of such a rank." She nodded her head, satisfied with how honest she had been.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian gotten a very elaborate answer about why she left. He felt a bit guilty seeing that she looked sad talking about it. His eyes fell on her mark and he slowly nodded as he listened to her whole story. It all sounded very strange to him not coming from such a pack himself, but what he could understand from it she had been privileged and handed a lot of things while she didn't want them, but still took them. The male tipped his head a bit while thinking about that. He was not judging her, he was merely wondering. "If you didn't want the Beta position you gotten offered by privilege, then why would you accept it?," he questioned curiously.

"You won't have that privilege here, I hope you understand," he spoke, just as a confirmation to her side. He was certain she would realize that. Sebastian also had the feeling that she left because of that reason. For him her mark didn't mean anything. Still he would be happy to have her as a recruit. The young male found that she was at least driven enough.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
FallenStar's eyes widened, she would never think that a stranger wolf should give her a privilege and wondered why he thought he had the need to clarify it. Before she got to that though, she answered his first question. "I wanted to please my father." She said with a sigh."You see, my mother was the beta of our pack and she and my siblings died not even an hour after I was born. My father was lost without her and he saw me in her.I-I just wanted to make him happy, though I knew what I was given was not right or just, so I set off a few weeks after I was given that privilege. I wanted to start a new life where no expectations were put on me because of my coat or bloodline." Her answer was spoken quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. "I would like you to know that I would never expect such a thing from this pack, after all that is the entire reason I left. I am not to expect such things to be handed to me without reason." Her green and silver eyes flicked back up to his and she watched how he would react to her answer. She also didn't want to be in a pack that judged her because of her past. She liked the personality of this male, and hoped he would accept her as a friend, or possibly even a pack member.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Try to stay a bit realistic! Normally when a mother wolf dies an hour after birth it means that pups don't survive either. They will need the milk up to 3 weeks at least!

Sebastian didn't mean to ask those questions. He felt rather guilty by it but he had to make sure that such things were clear. It was is first steps in being an alpha. What did make him frown was that she was the only survivor after birth. Her mother died an hour after she have life to Fallen?? How could we still be alive. That did not make sense at all. Normally an alpha pair would ensure they would be breeding only. If Fallenstar's mother died an hour after she was born how did she get her milk and all that?? Unless they didn't have the rule only alphas can breed.

Sebastian decided that she came from a very weird culture. He decided to at least give her a chance to prove herself instead of disregarding her for her strange pack and previous life. Hopefully she would not try to have her old culture here. Yet the new alpha was pretty sure that she was done with them. Still even though she had done it for her father she had not stayed loyal to him in the end. There were a few loopholes in her story but Sebastian decided to give her a chance. "Well even though I am not very certain about your story, I do want to give you a chance to prove yourself. I will howl once I've gathered enough members. You can stay in this territory and make tousled at home. My step brother Aduin is around here somewhere too."
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
I apologize! I didn't even think of that....maybe I'll change that around a bit if the rules allow it. Although I know what has been said has been said.  I'm gonna wrap this up then.

Fallenstar was confused. He didn't believe her? She had guessed that wolves around here were a bit similar her former pack, where dishonest wolves were immediately exiled. She wouldn't lie to him. Plus, he was a stranger, she had no reason to lie. "Thankyou, I will be sure to meet your brother soon." She nodded to him and wandered further into the territory, searching for the one of who he'd spoken.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
It is Okay! I am not that strict. I can pretend she said 1 month instead 1 hour. :) As long as you think about it in the future we are good!

Sebastian nodded. He did not mean to come over as an asshole or another type of jerk. Maybe he heard it wrong. Still this meant another member that was going to stay around and help him start this pack. Sebastian was more than pleased. He hoped that he wasn't wrong about her. Only time would tell.

- end-