Broken Antler Fen Stepping In To Be Somebody
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
Horosk reached the pack's borders. He howled to let his appearance be known, and then waited for somebody to find him. He was going to start a pack, but he wanted to know some wolves, and feel what is was like to be in a pack, so for a few years (maybe his whole life, if he likes it)  he decided to join a pack already formed. He flicked his tail anxiously, moving his ears back and forth to catch the sound of another wolf.
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
With the pack finally formed it was time for everyone to first strengthen the borders. That would be the next step in making a strong pack. Sebastian's idea of having everyone sleeping together would make the bonds much stronger. There was no reason to disapprove of it. She would be able to keep an eye and everyone and on Sebastian. Banding together did have it's conveniences.

Kinra was taking her time marking the borders. Normally as a Knight she shouldn't do so but her job here made that an exception. While she was at it, a howl was sounded nearby. She decided to go ahead as see who it was. It didn't take too long to reach the source. A wolf of mix Autumn colors. The male clearly wasn't at the pack meeting which meant it was someone Sebastian had no recruited.

The Knight stood tall and held her head high. Her tail was neutral but she made sure her presence was known. "State your business." She demanded in a calm manner.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
As the wolf approached, Horosk lowered his head in respect. He was unsure who the alpha was of this new pack, but all the members deserved respect. He kept his head fairly low as he said "I would like to join,"

He watched her thoughtfully as he waited for a reply. She had a well maintained, silvery coat and deep brown eyes. A rather pretty woman, in his opinion. It seemed this pack must be pretty well fed, as she seemed physically fit and healthy. He glanced at his own coat, which wasn't as well cared for as hers.
Zeta
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Male wanted to join Sebastian's pack? Kinra decided she would be the first to judge if this wolf was good enough. She stepped to the side analyzing the build the wolf had. He looked more or less capable physically but what about skill and will? But really it wasn't her to decide if he was allowed in or not. Instead She decided to interrogate the male so when @Sebastian arrives she'll be able to give important information without wasting too much of his time.

She Responded calmly "Alright, I'm Lady Kinra. A Knight serving Sebastian, the Alpha of Broken Antler Fen. I ask that you tell me your name and the job you count on doing." She watched the male carefully. She wondered if it was actually a good idea to have strangers join them at the gathering site where everyone sleeps. For now everyone trusted each other but what happens when there is a new face? Personally she preferred to do some sort of test before allowing someone in.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Not sure if you were waiting for me... but here is Seb!

Sebastian caught the howl faintly but he was in the other side of the territory. The male trotted through his territory, wondering who was howling for them. The large male made some haste, not knowing that Kinra had already been here. When he arrived he did saw the female knight already interrogating the male before. His pale eyes settled on the two before he stood next to Kinra. "Hello, I'm Sebastian," he introduced.

He hoped that kind had not been too hard on this male. They could use some members and he did not want Kinra to scare him away, alas, maybe there was also a good side to it seeing that then they would have wolves that were approved by a knight. Instead of saying anything about it he would just watch what she was asking him.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for late post!

He was about to reply when another wolf stepped in. He guessed this must be the alpha. He nodded respectfully as he approached, and spoke "I am Horosk, and I would gratefully be a knight for the pack, or perhaps a hunter. I wish to help all I can, in any way possible." He stated. He watched the two wolves with interest as he waited for a reply.
Zeta
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Sebastian showed up as expected and the male introduced himself. It really caught her attention when he said he wanted to be a Knight or a hunter. Kinra chuckled on the matter and then spoke in a friendly way. "To became an official Knight you would need to learn the whole code we follow by heart as well as having basic training in all important trades, and then after that you need to master a trade." She did find it amusing but if he was serious about it then it would have to be her that teaches him everything. That was bound to take a lot of time. "I don't have time to teach all that though, but if it's being warrior then that's a different story."

Then remembering that Sebastian was there. "So far he said he wanted to join." Then she stepped back a little to let the Alpha take care of the actual job. But she decided to stay around to see what decision would be made.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian greeted the wolf with a nod. He was surprised too that he wanted to be a knight. Kinra answered for him though, which he could only add to her answer. "We actually do not train knights here. Lady Kinra is here to help this pack," he explained. "But I am sure she can learn you some tips and tricks," he offered to the male. He wanted to be a warrior too, which was a great thing seeing that they didn't really have any of those. Sure, he had his mercenary trade but that was only because of Redhawk seeing he needed to learn it. He was going towards a new trade now.

He nodded at Kinra when she explained to him that he wanted to join. Sebastian got that part but instead of telling that to her face he kept that to himself seeing that he wanted to come over as one unity for this stranger. "We value good relationships with one another. Can you work well with others?," he asked the male. "And most of all, would you accept me as your leader?"
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
He raised his eyebrow at their surprise, but continued as Lady Kinra spoke about warriors. He considered it, it would be something he could do.  He listened to the alpha and nodded. "Yes, I can work well with others, and of course, I would most definitely accept you as the leader," He meant what he said. He watched them, waiting for an answer, while his head was still pretty low.
Zeta
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Kinra watched as Sebastian took over. She really didn't have anything else to say. She looked and wondered what the decision would be for the male. She was curious to know how Sebastian would handle new members, would they be allowed to enter the Cove just like that? With everyone watching over each other there was likely going to be nothing wrong but what did Sebastian think on this? The Knight remained where she was patiently, mainly observing.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian nodded, he didn't see why he shouldn't accept this male. He was here and he liked to help out, even become a mercenary. "What is your name?" The male could only see how he would do inside of the pack. "Well for me you are accepted. At night we sleep together at a place we call the Cove. It is a clearing in the woods," he explained. There would be so many other wolves that it was hardly likely that anything would happen in the first place. "You will be expected to be there like any other member," he explained. Sebastian would see then how they were going to do the sleeping arrangements.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Thank you, and sorry for the short post!

"My name is Horosk." He replied, and soon after said "I am grateful for your acceptance," And nodded as the alpha explained the sleeping places. He was finally in a pack!
Zeta
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Looks like Horosk got in and Kinra had no objections to it. Since there was nothing to do here she decided to go back to patrolling the borders. "I'll be resuming my patrol around the territory now." She looked at Sebastian for a moment to see if he would turn or not. If he did she would nod her head and then leave, otherwise she would just go and then suffer from the small lack of attention. Normally she doesn't need that sort of thing but nothing did stop her from wanting it, even just a little. It would be selfish for a Knight to seek praise and attention so she kept her head up and pretended to not be troubled by personal wants, she had to focus on staying professional.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was pleased with the new addition to their pack. He was certain that this male was going to do its best. Sebastian nodded to Kinra when she told him she would continue her patrol. Sebastian as the alpha had to be the ambassador of his pack. After all the male wanted to give them a nice welcome. "I will show you around a bit Horosk!," he offered to the male. And then tonight they could have a warm welcome in their Cove. Yes, Sebastian had it all planned out.

- fade end -