Phantom Hollow Naughty little fly, why does it cry?
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Someone who hasn't seen him yet.

The night was very late. Most of the pack must have been asleep. Most. One was most definitely awake, rocking his head back and forth against a rock wall in his den. Being confined to one place was driving him absolutely mad, as well as the two conflicting sides within. In another's presence, he could barely manage to only reveal one side at a time. But soon, the coin would spin so fast that both sides would be seen at once.

"Stupid...wolves" Judas hissed between hits against the wall. A lump was starting to form on his head, but he paid it no attention. Other things were on his mind. "They saved you" someone in his vision said to his left with a calm face. But in actual fact, no one stood there and it was only himself imagining another of himself there. The wolf side of him. "Wolves who helped you." A snarl erupted as Judas' face changed from calm to dangerous. "They put us in this situation in the first place!"
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
The continuous faint sounds coming from Judas' chamber kept the yearling up from sleep. He groaned to himself, putting his paws over his muzzle. What the hell was up with him? Issun was a very blunt guy and couldn't understand the traitor like the rest of his packmates. The yearling wondered why he should even be here after what he did to Mitanni.

Issun could only take so much of the noise before he snapped. Stomping and growling, he made way towards his den. He arrived only to hear the male's last words. The yearling peeked inside, shooting an annoyed look towards him. "You're lucky you're even in this situation. If it were up to me, you'd either be outta here or dead."
common | japanese
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas' argument almost went on when something disrupted his personal chat. A side glance made out someone he had not seen, but he knew their smell. A flash of hate and anger lit up his face, a savage snarl arising. "Him. He stopped me" he whispered amongst himself. In his eyes, the 'good Judas' was still by his side, looking upon Judas with a thankful look. Something only Judas could see. "We should kill him" The dark voice whispered, only for the conflicted wolf's head to turn the other way, expression changing to one of irritation. "No we won't."

Judas turned around to face the one peeking in at him, knowing full well he must have heard his little conversation. Yet he pretended that the other wolf didn't. "I know how you feel toward me. And believe me, I would too. It was just past demons coming up. You know how sharp some memories can be, right?" He paused, the nagging voice of coyote-Judas sending commands. "Listen, I'm sorry. Really."

How I write Judas now might be a little confusing. So to help if you are confused, italic/bold is coyote Judas. Or evil Judas. He's a little nuts
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
His ear twitched at the sound of Judas' whispers. It was to quiet for Issun to hear, so he dismissed it. The yearling hadn't a clue he was going insane and would be able to know now.

Issun stood silent, listening to him go on. Sadly, he couldn't understand what he meant by past demons. Wasn't capable to. The yearling was oblivious to Judas' backstory, therefor wasn't able to completely understand. So instead he was more interested in the apology. "You should be," he growled. "So, what's with all the commotion your making?"
common | japanese
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas, at Issun's question, sent a roll of the eyes at the black wolf along with an irritated sigh. It was coyote's turn to come up from the darkness inside. He began murmuring to himself, his voice slowly growing then directed to Issun halfway,"You try to apologize, and all they want is answers. Answers, answers, answers! Why don't you ask Malice, or maybe even Mitanni. Or that one who bugs me quite a bit, Sage, I think." If Judas had known the relationship between the one before him and said wolf that bugs him, he may have rethought his words. If it was wolf coyote that was out. No doubt he would soon regret those words."You are the most curious bunch I've ever met" he grumbled, turning his face away.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
His hackles rose at the sudden change of attitude and his anger only grew at the mention Sage's name in a negative way. "What?!", he growled loudly, taking a few steps inside the den. "You better keep your attitude in check before you say something you regret, bud," he warned sharply. He was really testing his patience. The only thing keeping him from chomping him was consequences, but even that wouldn't keep his temper at bay.
common | japanese
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
I think someone is about to get in a world of hurt. @Malice just in case things get way out of hand

Judas grinned. Had it been his wolf side out, he would be cowering. But his coyote side just wanted to get out. Escape this inner torment, one way or another. And bring as many down with him as possible. His tail flicked in amusement at his idea, the good little voice knowing exactly what he planned. "Don't do it. Don't you-"

"You know, my second choice was Sage. I mean, someone always prying just isn't good for business, is it?" "You did it."  He continued to grin in satisfaction, despite what the voice in his head said. Issun's own reaction had betrayed him, and Judas planned to take care of it. "Doesn't that make you hate me? That I could have hurt her?" He did not brace himself, but instead lowered his muzzle and closed his eyes, ready. Even though the voice continued to tell him not to do this. A grin upon his muzzle.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Sage. Second choice was Sage. He stood there for a moment, his breathing loud and raspy. He could've hurt her. He was going to. He still can hurt her, he thought. No. He couldn't let him. He wouldn't let him.

Issun's anger got the best of him. The yearling lunged towards his neck. It wasn't dominance he desired, he actually intended to hurt him. Make a reminder to never even think of harming his lover.
common | japanese
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Coyote Judas had the exact outcome he wanted. He felt teeth against his skin under the fur of his scruff, just about to draw blood. But he wasn't going down alone. No, he planned to drag this one down with him. No matter how much the voice of Wolf Judas screamed for him to make this stop, he went forth with his possibly insane plan.

Judas moved his head to the top of Issun's forelegs, snapping at them to bring his attacker down. By now, he could feel blood where Issun met his mark, but he did not care. Nothing was stopping this, or so he believed in his head.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He growled with satisfaction as his teeth punctured the man's neck. Pride did not last for long however, because Judas had countered by snapping at his legs. He winced as a sharp pain shot through his body, making him drop his hold. The yearling made sure to protect his neck, not wanting him to strike there next. Issun reared forward, jaws open and aiming towards Judas' chest.
common | japanese
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Eyes gleamed with grim pleasure at the taste of another's blood from whatever nick or gruesome cut his teeth had produced. But the pleasure left to be replaced by hatred and the need for what he wished for. "That's it?! Give up after a nip on the legs?!" 

He ate his words when Issun leaped forth for another attack, this time aiming for the crazy half-breed's chest. If it hadn't been for a spur of control from the Wolf Judas inside, he would have gotten his fulfillment. Wolf Judas took control, his eyes that were once filled by hate now by fear as he fell back from Issun's weight and teeth against his chest. "I give up!" he pleaded against the will of the killer inside, trying to form a submissive stance.

Judas sure is nuts
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Last post for me! You can archive right now or after another post if you want :P

When he got a grip on the man's chest, he made sure not to loosen it. Just like last time, Issun was able to get the half breed down via size. His plea to be released was enough for the yearling to drop him, but he didn't make an effort to move off yet.

"If you ever try to harm Sage, I'll do anything I can to kill you," he whispered sharply, "No more chances." The brute stepped off of him, stomping out the den with his tail held high. Instead of going back to his own place, he lingered nearby to make sure Judas didn't try anything funny.
common | japanese
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas nodded frantically, just wanting him to be gone. When he turned to leave, the half-breed sighed with relief. Before going back to having a conversation with himself. "You try that again, and I'll-" "You'll what? We're one in the same." Judas may have been crazy, but he knew that. So why did he talk to himself as if they were two? Because he was all he had left.