Greatwater Lake Pff, not capable my ass
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
@Burke set after THIS thread 

Malice grumpily left the Hollow after a not so pleasant conversation with the young warrior, eager to show that she could still care for them. And if not, fine, let someone else take over, see how well they would do! She would force a male onto whoever would take over then 'till she was pregnant, SEE HOW FUCKING WELL SHE WOULD DO! She snorted, her head hanging to watch her feet that now had to carry a few extra bodies. Was she really here to prove herself? She didn't know, didn't care.

She found herself going toward the lake, even had thoughts about showing up at Burke's borders as he had done, but then she would have to have a good reason. And that she didn't have. Well, not a reason he would need to know. She sighed, her anger slowly ebbing away as the familiar sight of the lake brightened her mind. She stopped at side of the lake, sitting down to watch the water. Maybe there were fish, though she had never tried to catch one before.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
:D

Burke could not stand being underground anymore. He needed the fresh air even though it was littered with bugs. The large male was so hungry he decided to much on a few of the creatures that ruined their lands. The dark forests were hardly dark without their lush canopies. The locust didn't taste that great as actual meat but it was a source of protein and Burke would need that if he was going to scout for food. 

Now the rule of not hunting above the lake was kind of a limitation for him. So he started at the otherside, fairspell meadow. There was nothing. He had searched for hours, still ending at the lake for a good drink. The large male did not like this. As a leader this was a second time a natural disaster struck. Burke then spotted a dark coated wolf in the distance. Would it be Malice? Burke trotted forward. Well damn his luck. It was her!

Burke trotted forward, docked tail up. "Not hunting on our side are we?," he called out, mostly teasing though. When he got closer his pale eyes fell not so sublitly on her frame. God. He knew that swell of a female's side all to well, and by the size of it now only after a month, it seemed this would be a big litter. If... if it would survive. Burke's smirk fell a bit off his face. Because if those pups would die inside of her that could not be healthy for Malice either. He stepped closer. "Malice..." He was not sure how or why he said her name. It sounded somewhat worried, though he kind of didn't want to be worried about her. Burke had enough to worry about. She must be starving. He knew how much Meldresi would eat and she was pregnant with only two.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She stared at the water, praying something would show up that she could eat. If she had been an experienced fisher, she would have already caught one, for the fish were almost not affected by the disaster. But every time she wanted to strike, the bloody thing swam away, leaving her angry and disappointed. Listen little fishy fish, I won't hurt you, just come here... She smothered the animal as if it could hear her. Welp, that's how desperate she was now, talking to a fricking fish. you can bring your friends as well, let's have a partyyy... She hummed sweetly, making a grumpy face at the water.

All her talking had almost overpowered the sound of footsteps approaching. Almost. She quickly turned, making an innocent face as if she hadn't been talking to the water like a crazy woman. It turned into a grin though when she saw it was none other than the male who had "blessed" her with this extra weight.

Wouldn't dare to. She answered with a smirk. She didn't know why, but being around him made her bad thoughts fly away as if they were nothing. She had only felt this way for one other being in this world, her long lost friend Avalon. She watched him approach, admiring his appearance as always, even scooting closer as soon as he came to a stop. Something about the way he spoke made her think he was actually worried about her, though she knew better than to assume things about others. This was Burke she was talking about. How great seeing you here again. She said with a glance at the place she had been, ahum, "blessed".
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked at her when she stepped closer. He was not sure if he heard her talking to the fish or not. It was clearly his own hunger and her hunger that he might be seeing things that were not true. The large male had to smile a bit when she returned some words to him. Of course she wouldn't. Malice would keep to rules like that, but seeing her so pregnant Burke was kind of thinking that those rules might limit her. Yet, that would mean that he had grown to care for the woman. He noticed how she was scooping closer. She liked him, Burke kind of assumed this because others wouldn't dare to get closer to him, and well in that den of hers they had been pretty close. And she said it was great to see him. 

Burke looked at her and nodded stictly. He was all wired up again, knowing that his pack needed to survive. The switch he needed to make around Malice, because he kind of could show her how he was feeling after all, was hard to flip. "It is good to see you too. Though, I did not expect you to be ... showing... this much already," he spoke to her. There was no lying now that she was in fact pregnant. On the one side Burke felt very proud that he sired another litter in his name, but on the other side he was thinking how much trouble his dick had caused now. He was not completely hardless, so the least he could do was to find some food for the woman. "You must eat," he spoke. Fishing in a lake was not ideal, a river was better. After all, just like Sebastian, Burke had grown up fishing. 

Burke stepped into the lake and stood there, quietly. Though the buzzing of those damn bugs were distracting him. When he dove down he missed the fish, aiming just too high. He had not caught a fish in a very long time. But he was determined, after all, now he could not fail in front of Malice her eyes. Burke kept standing where he was standing before, and he waited. He was a calm being from himself, so to stand this still was not a problem for him. Once he did spot a juicy fish the male dove down againa and this time he managed to grab the fish, just barely. He held it tightly and then carried it back to Malice. The male's head moving a bit with the strength of the fish flopping or trying to escape. Burke held it down till it stopped moving. His stomach growling badly, but he ignored it and placed the fish at Malice her feet.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice might have been scared of the male when they had first met in that eerie forest of his. She could still remember how dominant and strict he looked, how he almost came over as rude. But something along their way of being neighbors had changed that view. Back at the lake meeting, she had the excuse of hormones, but now... What did she have now to excuse her from admiring him? She wasn't mentally unstable, she wasn't in heat, and no one was forcing her to like him. What in the name of God brought him into every dream she had then?

She smiled gently at his words that almost sounded as if he truly thought it was good to see her again. After the little incident with Nemesis, she couldn't imagine what struggle he was going through again. Wait, was Nemesis alright? Her ears placed themselves flat against her head in embarrassment. Hope you're into curvy women then. She joked with a laugh. It wasn't a serious comment at all, though her mind was basically screaming for him to like her the same way she liked him.

Her ears perked up though when he mentioned food. She raised an eyebrow as he got into the water before she could protest that it was not needed. After all, pregnant or not, she was a capable woman perfectly able to catch those darn fish herself. Yet, she kind of knew she sucked at fishing, badly. The way he stood there almost made it look like he had some experience, though his first attempt was unsuccessful. She didn't know if she could make a comment here. After all, he was going out of his way to catch something for her. The mere idea of the older male being generous hadn't crossed her mind yet, and yet it almost made her heart melt again, if that was even possible. 

It surprised her to see his second attempt being successful. How did you...? She peeped in disbelief. She had stared at the water for minutes yet hadn't caught a thing. Hell, the idea of even stepping into the water to catch something seemed ridiculous. He got out, a struggling fish in his mouth that almost looked like it could escape any minute. Luckily it didn't, and she watched Burke killing the poor creature on the shore. With a baffled face, she looked at the dead fish that was placed near her feet, unsure of what to say. Her eyes went back to Burke, who was probably cold right now. T-Thank you... She said with an astounded look. She didn't know if it was selfish to begin eating while he had nothing though.

Can you teach me? She asked, leaning on one front leg that was placed closer to Burke to show her sparkling puppy eyes. No, she wasn't going to feast on his kill while he had nothing, that was not the kind of creature she was.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke had to ignore her comment about the fact if he liked curvy females. However he would answer that it might give the wrong impression. It wasn't like he did not like her, but it also wasn't that he was liking her.... Or so he thoughts. He had the suspicision Malice was crushing on him, but the stoic male was not sure if he could even return such feelings to her. He thought he was not good at it. 

She looked so surprised at the fact that he caught a fish that Burke had to smile a bit. "Study animals that do fish, like a stork. Before I came here fishing was very common in my pack. It has been awhile but it seems I can still do it," he spoke to her. The male looked at Malice and when she wasn't eating his grin vanished a bit. He was hungry himself but he was as selfless to give it to her. "No. Eat," he instantly returned. She had the young to feed. She needed it more. Burke's pale eyes stayed on her. Who knows what would happen if he lost the one wolf he could talk to because his dick poisoned her with death cubs. No- If she didn't want to eat this fish then it was her own damn fault if she died. Burke was so strict with himself. He might teach her later how to fish but now he just wanted her to eat.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice never knew the old man could fish, nor did she know that Sebastian could fish. Huh, the more you knew. She wondered what else he concealed under that stoic mask. Was he a good swimmer also? Was he secretly a pro at healing? Hell ,could he fly?! All questions which she would eventually find an answer for, even if it would take her several years.

She leaned back at his next words though, disappointed that he wouldn't teach her, yet grateful for his deeds. It wasn't every day she was offered a meal, not even with her own wolves. She had mostly hunted for herself because no one else did. Was that loyalty? Was she loyal to her pack? Had Sage left because Malice hadn't given her enough attention? She was too tired to protest and instead lowered her muzzle to eat the fish. She was hungrier than she had first thought and within minutes the fish was gone.

She looked up at him and then let her gaze go back to the water. When it came to returning favors, she was very determined, and she had set her mind on catching something for him too.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was pleased to see that she was not complaining further but that she was eating her fish, it would not fill her up but it would give her something to digest. Burke sat down in the meanwhile, watching her eat. Somehow it was quite satisfying at least she was able to eat. Yet he looked up when she was getting back into the water. His dots frowning a bit.

He pushed himself back on his fours. "What are you doing?," he asked and then stepped into the water after her. She had a determined look on her face, and if she was really going to try this fishing thing Burke might as well stand next to her and give her some tips.

The large male looked to the side at the pregnant female. "You need to be explosive, and the water plays tricks on your eyes, when you think the fish is somewhere you will have to aim next to it, sounds not logical but trust me."
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Hah, Malice got it on her first try! Dunno how to show it here though, but you can just visit the tabletop thingy :)

With a smirk on her scarred face, she stood there, getting cold and wet but the fire in her heart warmed her ever so slightly. She looked back at the now frowning male, understanding his confusion, and she loved it. Not only his frown though, she adored much of the older male. It felt as if she had a better bond, if you could even call it that, with Burke than with any of the Moonlit Wolves. Sure, they were nice and she got along with them, but they pretty much all did their own thing. After the meeting, no one even came to her den to check on her except for Issun. Sage was gone, she hadn't heard from Buffalo yet, Silver wasn't around either and Mitanni she had seen with Judas quite a lot. It was as if she was slowly fading away with this whole; I'm pregnant and grumpy, leave me the hell alone act.

I am trying. She answered vaguely. Trying to catch a meal for him, but she didn't add that just yet. It would be a surprise of some sort, though the smart brute probably already knew what she was doing.

She listened carefully, her gaze going back to the water and kept her orbs fixated on one pretty tasty looking fish. She forgot about the world around her, standing frozen, her feet getting numb. It came towards her and she lowered her muzzle slightly. And then, she strook just beside it, feeling the slimy texture of the fish as her teeth penetrated the fish. Holy shit, she got it! She was almost drowning, but she got it. She quickly raised her head again and breathed in loudly as her head popped above the water.

With a proud face, she returned to the shore. Soaking wet and cold, but proud. She did what Burke had done, waiting till the fish stopped moving and then placed it near his feet. She sat down again, the ground under her now getting as soaked as she was.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke stood a bit away from her so she could do her thing. He actually liked the cold waters, compared to how they were in the north they were even cooler. The large male watched the female. He was mostly watching her to see if he could give her any tips or something like that.

It seemed that she was very lucky because before he knew it the large female caught a fish. Burke looked slightly surprised. She walked back to the bank, at first he did not follow her, wanting to try for another fish, if they were stupid enough they would return. Yet when Malice wasn't eating it he walked towards her. In return now he got the fish at his feet. "No, Malice. You should eat it," he spoke instantly and pushed the fish back towards her with his nose.

Even though the male was hungry, quiet hungry even, he did not want to rob the female from any more food. She needed it more than him and he could fish somewhere else or maybe eat a few more bugs to keep his stomach quiet. He might be a jerk but he was not completely heartless, and it was also about the future of his young.

All good! :D
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malmal is conflicted, pls send help XD

Just as she placed the fish before him, he spoke. She did not understand why he wanted her to eat it. She had something in her stomach now. Sure, it wasn't half a deer or a bear cub, but it was good enough. Besides, she was feeling pretty confident with the whole fishing thing. She didn't know if there were fish in the stream through Phantom Hollow, but she would check later... If she returned there any time soon.

Her gaze went from the dead fish to the great male in front of her and back, clearly in deep inner conflict. He was a big guy, he needed to eat too. She didn't know if there was maybe a place in Blackfeather Woods where he could fish. He didn't look all too starving, but otherwise she'd be in debt to him. But if she would argue, chances were he'd get mad and leave. yes, she knew him better than that, but she was still figuring him out.

So instead, she kept quiet, waiting for him to either take the fish or let him force her to do so.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
She should totally make him eat! Because he is being mean to himself again x)

Burke pushed it closer to her and then pulled back. His pale eyes settling on her as the fish lay before her feet. "You need it more. I know you want it," he spoke to her, kind of used to putting others first except with food related things. Though now it was something he had created, because he made a decision to mount her a month ago she was pregnant now. And well, if he would have known about this scaritcy he might have resisted. 

And it also showed that the male kind of did care. If he did not care for her he would not even go fishing for her or even give 'so' much of his attention to her. Burke went to the water and started to drink from it, at least if he had water in his stomach then it would help with the hunger pains. They were becoming more frequent. Though he still convinced himself that Malice needed this food more.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She's gonna try XD

The dead animal got pushed to her feet even closer and her yellow eyes looked the other way. When they returned to Burke though, he was looking at her. She knew he cared, it was kinda obvious by now, but that was no reason to let yourself starve. Sure, beneath that massive build and pale blue eyes there was a man struggling with his emotions and life in general with a heart of gold, but that was no reason she'd let him starve. No, eat. She returned as coldly as he had done before.

Everyone was hungry in Kintla Flatlands, hell maybe even in whole Teekon, and food could only be resisted to a point. He had to give in one time or another, because Malice sure wasn't going to bend. If he didn't want to sit here all night with her (which would actually be pretty great for Malice, to be honest) he had to eat the fish she caught for him. 
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked at Malice when she returned the fish. He kind of liked it when she talked back to him. The male showed a hint of a smile and then grabbed the fish. He was staving by the way he was attacking it. The large male needed his food too, and if he would keep denying himself that then he wouldn't be around here long. Burke even started to chew on the bones, grinding them with his teeth. Even the head of the fish was not safe. He would not leave anything for others. Once he finished he licked his lips.

His pale eyes settled on her, feeling somewhat guilty. "Maybe they will all be stillborn with this lack of nutrients," he spoke, not sure if he was feeling mournful. "Is your pack getting enough food for you?," Burke wondered. Malice was the alpha so at least she had a first claim on a meal. Yet Burke wondered if they even cared for her. "Do they bring you food? Care for you?," he asked.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice watched as the great male before her attacked the dead fish with his teeth, gulping down the slippery slimy flesh of the sea creature without another word. Good, it was nice to see him listen to her once. She puffed her chest just a little bit in pride, both because she had caught a fish and she was getting closer to her... Crush? Neighbor? What were they really? She could state the obvious, but their bond was so different than any other she had in Teekon. This wasn't like her relation with Cogitemus, that had been a disney classic with the 'love at first sight' thing. And it didn't felt like friendship either. Maybe it was a new form of a bond she had never experienced yet. Still, it was hard placing it anywhere.

when she was done thinking, Burke had already finished his fish and was now looking at her. His theory was possible, but if God showed mercy for once, it wouldn't happen. Or, y'know, the baby plans and all had already been finished by the players, but details didn't matter. At both his other questions, she nodded her head in full honesty. No one cared for her at all. The only one that even came to her den one time was Issun, and that was more because Malice had let out a yelp of pain.

They don't. I mostly eat from my own hidden stash, but it's not much anymore. It's good to know I'm capable of fishing though... She added the last part with a fake optimistic voice, one that was more saddening to see than if she had said it with a pout lip. my Beta has left me in the dust also. To be honest, I don't think they care one bit about me. Well, maybe Issun does, but he doesn't show it with bringing food or anything. She rambled on, and once she realized that, her ears lowered in embarrassment. She hadn't meant to ramble on like that. Sorry... She added, just to be sure.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke's masked face slowly sunk into a deep frown. When Meldresi was pregnant he would make sure she was fed and if he could not hunt a fresh kill for her then others would do that. It sounded like Malice pack didn't even care for their alpha, but then again... why would they? She got knocked up by a stranger. That didn't really scream 'give me respect'. Burke felt his past repeat itself again and it hit him like a freight train. He had knocked those females up, left them to deal with it, and in the end it resulted in pups that hated him. While, if he was close to them he was kind of a good father. At least he liked to think that. Now he had knocked Malice up and left her to deal with it when she clearly needed a man in her life, or well at least, someone.

He saw how embarrassed she looked. Burke raised his muzzle a bit, clearly agitated by hearing the story. "They don't deserve you," he instantly spoke in return to her. "A pack should be one united group, and though I can't say that your pregnancy is most ideal they still should be there for you as you are there for them." He assumed she was there for them also, which counsel and border protection. Burke looked at her and started to think, they had the room... But, the food was terribly scarce. Still it would be better than that hollow she lived in. "You will come with me then. You might as well have died while hunting," he spoke, deciding this for her because that was a bit of a bad habit of him. If she would refuse he would probably accept that, but then he would be less inclined to help her again.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice sure was someone that looked out for the hollow. While she was incapable of patrolling the borders for long, she still did it as frequently as she could. She was a leader, after all. A leader with not much to lead. Moonlit Hills had become more of a pack where loners could go to to feed of Malice's hard work and leave her in the dust once again. In some way, she took offence to that, but was too afraid to stand up for herself. She had never done so in the past, Lucifer had always been the one giving orders. It became clearer and clearer to her that when you give too much away with asking nothing in return, you end up with nothing.

She didn't fault Burke, for she had been there fully conscious by the lake as well. She had let him, even asked him for more in the end, and how could they have known about this? No, this wasn't Burke's fault in her eyes. It was just nature. The cruel, heartless nature that at times could be beautiful.

She looked up to Burke as he gave his words of advice again. Perhaps he was right, as always really. She was doing everything for Moonlit, but what had they done for her? She could hardly call it friendship. Her face became determined, determined to do something about her life. It was time to change it up. But at his last words, she almost choked. Right, right now? Like in, now? She could hardly believe it. Did she have to inform someone about this? Would they care? She thought Issun might take over... Or Judas or something. Like, I'd love to, but... Isn't that rude? Leave like that? Wouldn't that make me just as bad as all those that have left me in the dust in hard times?
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke stepped closer to her as she make a choking sound. The male nudged his nose against her muzzle, kind of wanting her to hold it up. Why should she show them such mercy if they treated her horribly. Though he could not guarantee that his pack would be welcoming, at least he would be there for her, and try his best to feed her. He was not sure what he was taking on his back again, but he could not let the past repeat itself right? He had learned from his mistake he made before.

"Yes now," he spoke. "When will you leave then? When you can't travel anymore? What will happen when you have our young and your stash in gone. You can't leave them in their first two weeks, they will die of cold. They can't keep their body temperature right,"he explained, though was that all his motivation? He would think about that later. Burke shook his head. Malice her name meant 'Desire to harm', it seemed that she did not have that much desire after all. Not that he judged her, he was convincing her to abandon her pack which was not easy. "Why in the world should you feel guilty? You say that I should choose for myself for once, so then you need to do that too. This is not only your life but also those that you are baking in that oven of yours," he stated. Though it was also a bit selfish of him because he wanted her close. He was still standing close to her. Burke was almost gleeful at the prospect of having someone next to him at night again. Because of course Malice was not going to sleep alone. "This is something that happened to me too. They thought they didn't need me, well then they could see that for themselves, so I left. If they don't appreciate you as an alpha then that is not your problem." Malice was talking to Burke about this... yet being rude was the least of his concerns in life.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The smell alone of the Dark Brotherhood made Malice sick to the bone, the trauma of her first day with Nemesis coming back to her any time she smelled it. But, this was for the best, right? Her children deserved a better future, one she never had. Moonlit Hills would be fine without her. Hell, they'd be super without her! It was as if they were all loners already anyway with the way they treated her. But still, Phantom Hollow was home now. It was the place that shaped her. The place she had bonded with so many and had made something of her life. Would she miss being a leader? Was she even a true leader if no one respected her?

The sudden touch was unexpected but not unpleasant, and she found herself closing her eyes to think better. Her mind wandered off to the quiet mornings in the fog while the sun slowly but surely came back to earth, to the young Issun and Judas that knew all her secrets. Even to Mitanni it went, and Buffalo who had been so kind and funny. But the rest? She barely remembered their faces. 

I- I don't feel guilty! She opened her eyes with a determined face, one of conflict yet assurance. She sighed, looking back at where she had come from in he first place. They'd be fine. And if not, that was not her problem. You're right. This is for the greater good. She spoke, eyes finding their way to the dusty ground. Besides, it's not like I will never see them again, right? She asked
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke watched her reaction, he was not sure if Malice needed his convincing for joining him because she already made up her mind and to him to confirm it was okay, or because she actually needed the convincing. The large male was very pleased to hear that she would be coming with him. 

Malice looked at the ground, of course she would be sad. "Tell you what, if they find you at black feather woods and they are respectful enough, and you were close with that one wolf, I might be more lenient to let them in the Brotherhood. How does that sound? But only the ones that cared about you before," he spoke to her, this voice calm, yet a hint of a smile on his face. No more meeting at this lake. He wasn't sure if Nemesis was going to be happy about this and seeing the size of Malice her belly there was no denying she was pregnant. Burke did not fear his pack, they were close. Their strong selection and loyalty in their members made a long standing pack.

Burke looked at Malice and quirked up his lips. "This will probably be a lot to take in. We have quite the religious beliefs and extensive history but you will be with me so basically you will be fine," Burke decided. The smell of the swamp would eventually fade and the tunnels underground provided comfort. Burke then realized that he had extensive history at those lands, with wolves that knew a lot about him. Malice would get to know him a lot better very quickly if she met with the right wolves. He still wasn't sure what kind of connection he was having with Malice but the male decided not to think about that yet.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice's left ear twitched as he said his next words, and her head popped up. Would he really do that for her? She became as red as a tomato under her fur, but she didn't think anyone would go looking for her. She wondered if they would even notice Malice wasn't present anymore. Not in her den, not on the borders, not on the big fallen log on which they held meetings. She'd be all the way across the lake, in the blackfeather woods. She just hoped she could get used to the smell and the darkness that ruled there.

Thank you... She spoke in a truly appreciative voice, not knowing what else to say. Perhaps Issun would indeed come, but maybe he didn't fit in the Dark Brotherhood. Nemesis had told that it was a team of assassins and stuff, and she didn't see that in the young boy. Besides, he was the Gamma, chances were he would take over. Would they all stay? What about Buffalo? 

She also didn't know if meeting Nemesis was such a good thing. Sure, Malice had apologized, but Nemesis didn't seem like the forgiving type. Or she could be wrong. Maybe Nemesis was the best wolf to hang around with once you get to know her. Luckily, I like learning. She said with a slight chuckle to make this decision a little less hard. She wondered if Burke would tell her about Sebastian too. She sighed again.

Shall we go then? She asked. She was going through with this. For her, for her children, for Burke.  
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke nudged her again and then grinned a bit more. "Good, because there will be lots to learn," he spoke and started walking when she asked that they should go. She seemed eager at least. He was not sure if that was because of him or just because she would have more security in life now. The large male started walking to his home, and now once more having a female next to his side.

Burke did not think much of it, he was kind of suppressing that kind of feelings for now. He was not big on all these feelings, though somehow he did have a connection with Malice. He was eager to show her everything.

- fade end! -